• Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like

Default check my sales letter

An attractive real estate investment opportunity

Dear XYZ,

At Marathon, we always believe in the customer's delight and to go a step ahead of the customer's expectations. We also believe in the simplest law of nature – what you sow today is what you reap tomorrow. We wanted to share this news of an excellent investment opportunity, which will yield great returns with our family members first before it goes out in the market.

We are glad to present you these two commercial properties – Marathon Vastu and Marathon Corner in the upcoming suburb of Airoli. Just a stone's throw away from the station, no doubt these properties will make your coffer over flow with profit (and your bank might need to arrange a special room for your coffers). This is an immense opportunity for immediate results, you can even lease out the spaces to entrepreneurial businesses, gymnasiums, hospitals, banks and clinics.

India Real Estate Investment has proven to be the highest yielding investment opportunity in the recent few years. The realty industry in India is at its zenith. To grab the lion's share call us now, because within a blink of an eye this opportunity might slip out of your hands.

Regards,

Kindly also tell me how you find it

Thanks in advance!

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: check my sales letter

Quote Originally Posted by new2grammar View Post
    An attractive real estate investment opportunity

Dear XYZ,

At Marathon, we always believe in the customer's delight and to go a step ahead of the customer's expectations.providing our customers with something that gives pleasure and exceeds expectation. We also believe in the simplest law of nature what you sow today is what you reap tomorrow. We would like to share with our friends news of an excellent investment opportunity, which will yield great returns.

We are glad to present you these We are presenting two commercial properties Marathon Vastu and Marathon Corner - in the upcoming suburb of Airoli, just a stone's throw away from the station. Investment in these properties will make your coffers overflow with profit (your bank might need to arrange a special room for your coffers). This is an immense opportunity for immediate results, with possible rapid returns as the space can be leased to entrepreneurial businesses, gymnasiums, hospitals, banks and clinics.

India Real Estate Investment has proven to be the highest yielding investment opportunity in the recent few years. The realty industry in India is at its zenith. To grab the lion's share, call us now, because within a blink of an eye this opportunity might slip out of your hand vanish.

Kindly also tell me how you find it .>>Is this part of the advert?

Thanks in advance!

new2grammar is offline Senior Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Punjabi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like