summerslamx is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Help needed, business letter of request

Dear Madam
    Request For Absence of Auditor in auditing gross sales
    This letter is a request for omission of an auditor for gross sales report due to various reasons.

Firstly, business did not progress as expected and the gross sales was not ideal, it was hardly enough to cover the burden of the rent, furthermore the wages of sales assistant.

Secondly, the cost of hiring an auditor to audit the sales during lease period is not a small amount, omitting this procedure would make it less costly.

Lastly, the gross sales reports submitted by other branches at other locations do not require an auditor to certify it.

I assure you that the sales report submitted will be true and accurate.

In order to minimize expenses and loss, I hope you would grant my request for the omission of an auditor.
    I look forward to your reply.
    Thank You

Yours Faithfully
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    It's about terminating a lease contract and the lease company requested for audited gross sales, certified by an auditor. I do have other branches at other locations but the sales report submitted does not require an auditor's verification.could you guys can help edit it? Thanks

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Help needed, business letter of request

Quote Originally Posted by summerslamx View Post
    Dear Madam
    Request for Absence of Auditor in auditing gross sales
    This letter is a request for omission of an auditor for gross sales report due to various reasons. that we waive the presence of an Auditor for the gross sales report for the following reasons.
    Firstly, business did not progress as expected and the gross sales were not ideal. They were hardly enough to cover the burden of the rent or the wages of a sales assistant.

Secondly, the cost of hiring an auditor to audit the sales achieved during the lease period is not a small amount a substantial sum. omitting this procedure Waiving this requirement would make the process less costly.

Lastly, the gross sales reports submitted by branches at other locations do not require an auditor to certify them.

I assure you that the sales report submitted will be true and accurate.

In order to minimize expenses and loss, I hope you would grant my request for the waiver of an auditor.

I look forward to your reply.

Thank you,

Yours faithfully
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    It's about terminating a lease contract and the lease company requested for audited gross sales, certified by an auditor. I do have other branches at other locations but the sales report submitted does not require an auditor's verification.could you guys can help edit it? Thanks
    I suspect that if this is the ending of a contract, you will be required to have an audited account.

summerslamx is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Help needed, business letter of request

Thanks for your help!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anglika View Post
    I suspect that if this is the ending of a contract, you will be required to have an audited account.
    well, i have to try because i was supposed to terminate my lease contract earlier, but their management persuaded me to stay and said that they will do something to increase sales. So i continued the contract but the there was not much increase in sales