Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Please correct my letter?

Dear Mr. Dunker

We confronted with a major problem, it was one of the bushings have been needed rebuilding. On the other hand, we are making to preparations for sending of another bushing which have been also said in our previous e-mail.

Considering that we do not have any bushing in reserve of stock. We ask you kindly that you can replace a new bushing from your stock with our old bushing, it is clear that we will pay amounts of difference alloy and other charges. Your cooperation in this matter has caused we save rebuilt time for access a safe situation. This means that when we send a bushing for rebuilt, we receive the new one from you at the same time.

We hope that you will appreciate our situation, and that you can help us by replacing your new bushing with our old bushing.

Meanwhile we have six pieces 1400 nozzle bushings that they need rebuilding at monthly intervals.

Please kindly keep us informed about your viewpoints in soonest possible time.

Best regards

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please correct my letter?

Quote Originally Posted by heart_rr View Post
    Dear Mr. Dunker

As you may be aware, we have six pieces 1400 nozzle bushings that will need rebuilding at monthly intervals. Your co-operation with our suggestion for saving time on rebuilding bushings has been most welcome.

However, we are now confronted with a major problem. As stated in our previous e-mail, we are preparing to send a bushing for rebuilding, but we now have another one that also needs to be done.

As we do not have any bushing in reserve, rather than have back the old bushing, we are hoping that you can replace it with a new bushing from your stock. We will of course pay any difference between the cost of rebuilding and the cost of a new bushing.

We hope that you will appreciate our situation, and that you can help us by replacing our old bushing with a new one.

Please let me know as soon as possible if this is acceptable.

Best regards