AMor05 Guest

Default University application motivatien

I am apllying for entry into a university in the UK. can you check my motivation statement for me.
    thank you very much.

MOTIVATION STATEMENT

I have always been fascinated about machines and vehicles and always been interested in their technology. This interest led me to pursue a career in engineering at an early age with me always choosing technical subjects at school. The importance of air traffic and the broad possibilities within this field also interests me very much.
    After achieving a bachelor of engineering degree in aviation, this course is the next logical step in my goal to hold a leading engineering position or being part of an aviation research team.

Moving to the Netherlands at the age of 13, I was able to command the Dutch language in a short time due to my eagerness to achieve my goals and to do well. I was also able to quickly adapt to the new environment. These attributes helped me to complete the subject cluster Science and Technology at secondary school and enrolled into Aviation engineering studies which I recently completed.
    I have gained experience in solving technical problems as part of a team as well as on my own, through project work and internships. Analysing technical issues from the top-down and making critical decisions were essential and exciting part of this. It has strengthened my communication, cooperative and analytical skills.
    These skills came in handy and were further strengthened while working for KLM Engine services. As part of the technical invoicing pilot project team, I had direct influence on the project. My hard work and persistence were part of the reasons that record invoices made their deadlines during the project.

Other subjects and courses that I took at the university are Human factors, Human resources and Social management skills. These subjects enlightened me about how people’s actions have influence on the functioning of technology and each other.

I am eager and ready to take up this challenge in the UK and I know I will succeed considering my academic and work experience (as well as internships). Being a Ghanaian by birth, I was brought up with the English language, but I still took English course for work and internship as an optional subject at the university because I wanted to be fully prepared for a study abroad.
    As for adapting to life in the UK, I have quite a few family and acquaintances in London and I have been there on several occasions. I am also very flexible and can adapt easily to new surroundings. University of Hertfordshire has an excellent reputation around the world and I was also impressed with the available facilities during a recent visit to the college lane campus.

I will be looking forward to a positive reply to my application and I can not wait to start the new academic year at your University.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: University application motivatien

Quote Originally Posted by AMor05 View Post
    I am applying for entry into a university in the UK. Can you check my motivation statement for me.
    thank you very much.

MOTIVATION STATEMENT

I have always been fascinated with machines and vehicles and interested in their technology. This interest led me to pursue a career in engineering at an early age, starting by always choosing technical subjects at school. The importance of air traffic and the broad possibilities within this field also interests me very much.

Moving to the Netherlands at the age of 13, I was able to command the Dutch language in a short time due to my eagerness to achieve my goals and to do well. I was also able to adapt quickly to the new environment. These attributes helped me to complete the subject cluster Science and Technology at secondary school and to be enrolled for Aviation Engineering studies which I have recently completed. After achieving a Bachelor of Aviation Engineering degree, this course is the next logical step in my goal to find a leading engineering position or being part of an aviation research team.

I have gained experience in solving technical problems as part of a team as well as on my own, through project work and internships. Analysing technical issues from the top down and making critical decisions were essential and exciting parts of this. It has strengthened my communication, cooperative and analytical skills.

These skills came in handy and were further strengthened while working for KLM Engine services. As part of the technical invoicing pilot project team, I had direct influence on the project. My hard work and persistence were part of the reasons that record invoices made their deadlines during the project.

Other subjects and courses that I took at the university were Human Factors, Human Resources and Social Management Mkills. These subjects enlightened me about how people’s actions have influence on other people and on the functioning of technology.

I am eager and ready to take up this challenge in the UK and I know I will succeed considering my academic and work experience (as well as internships). Being a Ghanaian by birth, I was brought up with the English language, but I still took an English course for work and internship as an optional subject at the university because I wanted to be fully prepared for study abroad.

As for adapting to life in the UK, I have quite a few family and acquaintances in London and I have been there on several occasions. I am also very flexible and can adapt easily to new surroundings. The University of Hertfordshire has an excellent reputation around the world and I was also impressed with the available facilities during a recent visit to the College Lane campus.

I will be looking forward to a positive reply to my application and I can not wait to start the new academic year at your University.