• Post Thanks / Like

Fighting for Freedom°°° Help me

How are you??? Could any one of you correct my esssay, pleas???? Well I need your help, I have to give an essay to the teacher. The essay is related to the 300 movie and it is based on freedom, it is more or less 300 words. Please tell me if it is wrong or if i have to change something.

Thank you very much
    My best whishes°°°3 0 0

FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM

It was not easy to set up freedom in the world, in fact history shows that freedom was won, and maintained by the greatest of efforts, and on many occasions, at the cost of life and limb. Freedom is not something we have gained through the efforts of our ancestors; but, rather, it is something with which we are born; it comes with life's package. It is something that is necessary to our very evolvement and is necessary to our continued involvement in life. Like in human beings history, in the 300 movie when the essential human freedoms had been threatened by one the most important men’s ambition: “power”; Spartan Countrymen had to fight in order to mantain freedom in their society even in the world
    At first, on one side there were the Spartan countrymen, peaceful people who lived in peace and free with each other. Although they were peaceful people, they were very strong; their strong body and beauty showed their excelent fighting qualities. Spartan children grew up as fighting machines in order to fight and won any war. In this way, they prepared their sons as mortal worriors, since children they were carried off their parents and sent to train for the battles. As worriors their most important principles were: “no mercy” “ never retreat” and “never surrunder”. But they also were extremely perfectionist people, so as to kill their own sons. Everyone who born imperfect or with an illness had to be murdered.
    On the other side were the Persians, ambitious people, who wanted the take control all over the world, spreading panic, death, unjustice and darkness. The Pearsians leader’s aspiration was to conquer Sparta like he conquered the world and make people his slaves. He believed himself a God and superior to the common people. Persians were awful because they seemed like monsters from the hell, and their hearts were full of darkness and death.
    As a conclusion I think freedom is something that is very closed with the men. As we saw in 300 hundred, it is a obligation to fight and gain it, not only In the future days but avery day as well, we look forward to a world founded upon four essential human freedoms. The first is freedom of speech and expression. The second is freedom of every person to worship God in his own way. The third is freedom from want. The fourth is freedom from fear.

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fighting for Freedom°°° Help me

Quote Originally Posted by menglish1988 View Post
    How are you??? Could any one of you correct my esssay, pleas???? Well I need your help, I have to give an essay to the teacher. The essay is related to the 300 movie and it is based on freedom, it is more or less 300 words. Please tell me if it is wrong or if i have to change something.

Thank you very much
    My best whishes°°°3 0 0

FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM

It was not easy to set up freedom in the world, in fact history shows that freedom was won, and maintained by the greatest of efforts, and on many occasions, at the cost of life and limb. Freedom is not something we have gained through the efforts of our ancestors; but, rather, it is something with which we are born; it comes with life's package. It is something that is necessary to our very evolvement and is necessary to our continued involvement in life. In the movie "300" when the essential human freedoms were threatened by one of man's most destructive ambitions: “power”; Spartan Countrymen had to fight in order to mantain freedom in their society.
    At first, on one side there were the Spartan countrymen, peaceful people who lived in peace and harmony with each other. Although they were peaceful people, they were very strong; their strong and perfectly formed bodies showed their excellent fighting qualities. Spartan children grew up as fighting machines to make them able to win any war. They prepared their sons as mortal warriors; from childhood they were seperated from their parents and sent to train for the battles. As warriors their most important principles were: “no mercy” “ never retreat” and “never surrender”. But they were also extreme perfectionists, to the extent that they would kill their own sons. Every child born imperfect or with an illness had to be murdered.
    On the other side were the Persians, ambitious people, who wanted to take control of the world, spreading panic, death, unjustice and darkness. The Pearsian leader’s aspiration was to conquer Sparta like he conquered the world and make Sparta's people his slaves. He believed himself to be a God, superior to the common people. Persians were awful because they seemed like monsters from the hell, and their hearts were full of darkness and death.
    As a conclusion I think freedom is something that is very closed with the men (I'm not sure what this means, it doesn't make sense). As we saw in 300, it is an obligation to fight and gain it, not only In the future days but avery day as well, we look forward to a world founded upon four essential human freedoms. The first is freedom of speech and expression. The second is freedom for every person to worship God in his own way. The third is freedom from want. The fourth is freedom from fear.
    I have very quickly tried to clear up some errors. This is not perfect, but it is better.

I'm not a teacher.