• Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Editorial content kindly check

Today i tried my hands on editorial please check for grammar

Realty prices going down, thanks to puranik developers

India recorded a 13-year high inflation of 11.05 per cent in the 12 months to the week ended June 7. Every basic commodity prices is skyrocketing. So even the real estate price is soaring upwards isnít it? But it is not the case with the Puranik builders, who has come up with the new project at thane. They are offering row houses at the rate of apartments. At the time when prices are pinching everyones pocket, the Puranik builder has made every pocket smiling. The MD of the company avers, our company has a long term plan and strategy in place, so we can sustain the market volatile situation. We always have solution insight.

sarat_106 is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • Oriya
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Re: Editorial content kindly check

Realty prices going down, thanks to puranik developers

India has recorded a 13-year high inflation of 11.05 per cent in the last 12 months in the week ended June 7. Every basic commodity prices are skyrocketing including even the real estate price which is soaring upwards at a greater rate, isn’t it? But it is not the case with the Puranik builders, who have come up with a new project at thane. They are offering row of houses at the same rate as apartments. At a time when prices are pinching everybody’s pocket, the Puranik builder have made every pocket smiling. The MD of the company avers that his company has a long term plan and strategy in place, so they can sustain the volatile situation of the market.. We always have solution insight.

tedtmc is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Malaysia
      • Current Location:
      • Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Editorial content kindly check

Realty prices going down, thanks to puranik(Puranik, capital for name) developers

India has recorded a 13-year high inflation of 11.05 per cent in the last 12 months in the week(redundant,delete) ended June 7. Every basic commodity prices are (price is) skyrocketing including even the real estate price which is soaring upwards(redundant, soar is to go up) at a greater rate, isnít it(delete question tag)? But it is not the case with the Puranik builders, who have come up with a new project at thane(Thane, capital). They are offering row of houses(a row/many rows?) at the same rate as apartments. At a time when prices are pinching everybodyís pocket, the Puranik builder have made every pocket(everyone not every pocket) smiling. The MD of the company avers that his company has a long term plan and strategy in place, so they can sustain(withstand/weather?) the volatile situation of the market.. We always have solution insight(in sight).

not a teacher

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Editorial content kindly check

Quote Originally Posted by new2grammar View Post
    Today i tried my hands on editorial please check for grammar

Realty prices going down, thanks to Puranik Developers

India recorded a 13-year high inflation of 11.05 per cent in the 12 months to June 7.. All basic commodity prices are skyrocketing. Even real estate prices are soaring upwards. But it is not the case with the Puranik builders,[consistency required: Puranik Builders or Puranik Developers?] which has come up with a new project at Thane. They are offering row houses at the same price as apartments. At a time when prices are pinching everyones pocket[ omit], the Puranik builder this scheme makes every pocket happy. The MD of the company states, "Our company has a long term plan and strategy in place, so we can sustain counterthe market's volatile situation. We always have a solution in sight".
    sustain means to support something, which clearly they do not want to do. They want to counter the volatile market with a stable, low price.