Thank you letter (interview)

Status
Not open for further replies.

knowwhat

Member Type
Student or Learner
Here is the situation. I just had a final stage of my job interview, which was a presentation, and I would like to thank the interviewee for the opportunity:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks you for your taking your time out of your busy schedule to have an interview with me for position of Manager

I would like to say that I enjoyed every moment of the interviews. From the 1st interview conducted by Ms. B, to aptitude test, then 2nd interview by Mr. A and finally my presentation, they offered me a good experience.

During the interviews, I am very impressed and admired with your unique leadership style and your in-dept knowledge of a call centre business. Your willingness to listen to my opinion, and provide me with feedback, base on your experience, to my opinion proved that you are people oriented, and concerned with staff development. Your concerned, while providing your feedback on my presentation, in the possibility of under resources (under staff), and the idea of incentive scheme in bid to motivate the staff confirm my understanding of your company

Above all, the sense of challenge, accountability, and responsibility of this position carries make it as one of my dream career.

I am sorry that my performance fell short of your expectation during the presentation. However, I do admit I could have done a lot better.

Last but not least, regardless the outcome of this interview, I am appreciated for the opportunity given for me to attend the interview. It is a really a value-added experience.

Many thanks

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Here is the situation. I just had a final stage of my job interview, which was a presentation, and I would like to thank the interviewee for the opportunity:
The person who interviewed you was the interviewer, and you were the interviewee.

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States

Thanks you for your taking your time out of your busy schedule to have an interview with me for position of Manager
Say:
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to interview me for the position of manager.
:)

thedaffodils

Key Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last but not least, regardless the outcome of this interview, I am appreciated for the opportunity given for me to attend the interview. It is a really a value-added experience.

Many thanks

Hi!

I am not a teacher.

1) Thanks is a noun. Thank you for...

2) I appreciate...

:):roll:

up4ever

Member Type
Student or Learner
Hi, these are the modifications I could do to the report.I am too concerned with the experts editing of this piece of writing.

the red font<I couldn't catch its idea>

Thank you for taking little of your time to make an interview with me concerning assigning me as a manager in your company.
I would like to say that I enjoyed each moment of both interviews, the first one which was conducted by Ms. B and the 2nd interview conducted by by Mr. A. the two interviews in addition to the apptitude test and the presentation I presented have actually enriched and widen my knowledge in the field and they gave me good experience.
During the interviews, I was impressed and admired with your unique leadership way and your wide knowledge of a call centre business. Your interest to listen to my opinion, and providing me with feedback, based on your experience, proves that your are concerning much with staff development. Your concerned, while providing your feedback on my presentation, in the possibility of under resources (under staff), and the idea of incentive scheme in bid to motivate the staff confirm my understanding of your company

Above all, the sense of challenge, accountability, and responsibility that this position demands make it one of my dream careers.

I am sorry that my performance fell short of your expectation during the presentation. However, I do admit I could have done much better.

Last but not the least, regardless of the outcome of this interview, I appreciate you for giving me the opportunity to attend the interview. It was really a value-added experience.

Most thanks[/quote]

ALL the Best
Up4ever

tedtmc

Key Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Thank you for your taking your time out of your busy schedule to interview me for the position of Manager

I would like to say that I enjoyed every moment of the interviews. From the 1st interview conducted by Ms. B, to the aptitude test, then 2nd interview by Mr. A and finally my presentation, they offered me a good(very interesting?) experience.

During the interviews, I was very impressed with your unique leadership style and your in-depth knowledge of a call-centre business. Your willingness to listen to my opinions, and provide me with feedback based on your experience, in my opinion, proved that you are people-oriented, and are concerned with staff development. Your concern, while providing your feedback on my presentation, on the possibility of being under-staffed, and the idea of an incentive scheme in a bid to motivate the staff helped me to better underderstand your company

Above all, the sense of challenge, accountability, and responsibility that this position calls for make it one of my dream jobs.

I am sorry that my performance fell short of your expectations during the presentation. However, I do admit I could have done a lot better.

Last but not least, regardless the outcome of this interview, I am most grateful to you for giving me the opportunity to attend the interview. It is a really a worthwhile experience.

knowwhat

Member Type
Student or Learner
Dear all

thanks to you all for all the input. I have consolidated your comments and drafted a new version of the letter

to up4ever, Let me further illustrate the situation of the presentation which might clear up your confusion over the part which you marked in red

during the presentation, I was given a task to improve a service standard of a call centre. I have made some suggestions, but none of them related to staff (resources of the call centre). After I had completed my presentation, the interviewers gave me some feedback and they mentioned about the possibilty of the lack of staff would be the cause of the problem, and I should look it from more at staff prespective, e.g recruiting more staff and providing incensive to motivate them to work harder.

In short, what I wanna say is I am so impressed with their high degree in concerning of staff development (which i had mention before), and the feedback they gave me after the presentation confirms what my understanding (which is concerning of staff development ) is correct

anyone has any comment
?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to interview me for the position of manager.

I would like to say that I enjoyed each moment of both interviews, the first one which was conducted by Ms. B and the 2nd interview conducted by by Mr. A. the two interviews in addition to the apptitude test and the presentation I presented have actually enriched and widen my knowledge in the field and they gave me good experience.

During the interviews, I was impressed and admired (by or with??) your unique leadership way and your wide knowledge of a call centre business. Your interest to listen to my opinion, and providing me with feedback, based on your experience, proves that your are concerning much with staff development. Your concerned, while providing your feedback on my presentation, in the possibility of under resources (under staff), and the idea of incentive scheme in bid to motivate the staff confirm my understanding of your company

Above all, the sense of challenge, accountability, and responsibility that this position calls for make it one of my dream careers.

I am sorry that my performance fell short of your expectation during the presentation. However, I do admit I could have done much better.

Last but not the least, regardless of the outcome of this interview, I am appreciated for the opportunity given for me to attend the interview. It is a really a value-added experience.

up4ever

Member Type
Student or Learner
I C knowwhat,

Your concerned, while providing your feedback on my presentation, in the possibility of under resources (under staff), and the idea of incentive scheme in bid to motivate the staff confirm my understanding of your company

Have a look at this one if it's an appropriate paraphrase of your sentence,,,
my understanding of your company was confirmed through your workable suggestions of employing more staff or offering incentive offers to the current staff, to solve staff problems in the company.

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States

I would like to say that I enjoyed every moment of the interviews. From the 1st interview conducted by Ms. B, to aptitude test, then 2nd interview by Mr. A and finally my presentation, they offered me a good experience.
I would like to say that I enjoyed every moment of the interviews. From the 1st interview conducted by Ms. B, to the aptitude test, to the 2nd interview by Mr. A and finally my presentation, it was a valuable experience.

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
During the interviews, I am very impressed and admired with your unique leadership style and your in-dept knowledge of a call centre business. Your willingness to listen to my opinion, and provide me with feedback, base on your experience, to my opinion proved that you are people oriented, and concerned with staff development. Your concerned, while providing your feedback on my presentation, in the possibility of under resources (under staff), and the idea of incentive scheme in bid to motivate the staff confirm my understanding of your company
During the interviews, I was very impressed with your leadership style and your in-depth knowledge of a call centre business. Your willingness to listen to my opinion and provide me with feedback, based on your experience, proved to me that you are people oriented and concerned with staff development. Your concern, while providing me with feedback on my presentation, with the possibility of understaffing, and the idea of an incentive plan to motivate the staff confirm my understanding of your company.
Above all, the sense of challenge, accountability, and responsibility of this position carries make it as one of my dream career.
Above all, the sense of challenge and responsibility this position carries make it a dream career for me.
I am sorry that my performance fell short of your expectation during the presentation. However, I do admit I could have done a lot better.
I am sorry that my performance fell short of your expectations during the presentation. I could have done better.
Many thanks
Last but not least, regardless the outcome of the interview, I appreciate the opportunity given to me to attend the interview. It was a really a valuable experience for me.

Many thanks.
Much better!
;-)

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
During the presentation, I was given a task to improve a service standard of a call centre. I made some suggestions, but none of them related to staff (resources of the call centre). After I completed my presentation, the interviewers gave me some feedback and they said that the lack of staff could be the cause of the problem, and I should look it from more at staff prespective, e.g recruiting more staff and providing incensive to motivate them to work harder.
The use of the past perfect there is not necessary and is in fact inappropriate. Also, unfortunately, the second (revised) letter is not as good as the original.

:-|

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States

Many thanks
Regardless of the outcome of the interview, I appreciate the opportunity. It was a valuable experience.

Many thanks.

:)

Tenor

Member Type
Student or Learner
Just my two cents:

1. In a formal writing, '1st' is better to be 'first', '2nd' is better to be 'second';
2. Since you do not know the result yet, saying "my performance fell short of your expectation" sounds too modest.

Status
Not open for further replies.