Burzum is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Please check my essay

Parents are too permissive nowadays

You may also have noticed the difference between new generations with their parents. By just looking at every one's life you can notice that nowadays parents have become too permissive. Children are not cared by their parents like before and they are free to do whatever they like. our parents used to devote their time to rear us in the best possible way but now a days, having so many irresponsible guys who waste their times on wandering and doing unimportant things is the consequence of having so many permissive parents.

As it is mentioned, one of the consequences is irresponsible children who dump their works, problems and duties on others and there is no one in their families to stir them up. And thatís the way they grow up.

The other problem which our new generation has is that they may never understand the value of life and may never notice that God have mercy on them. Because no one has ever expressed the importance and the value of life to them and that's why their minds are almost occupied with unimportant stuff.

Just having a few decent guys who are able to manage their own lives is one of the worst consequences of letting children be free. Because in their own families they havenít learnt the correct way of living so they can not handle a new life and thatís why the number of unsuccessful lives has increased in last decades.

According to our juveniles' lives, parents are asked to be more careful and more attentive because following the current method of rearing the children may ruin the future lives of every one and that may destroy the future of our country.
    Last edited by Burzum; 30-Jun-2008 at 17:47.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please check my essay

Welcome to the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Burzum View Post
    Parents are too permissive nowadays

You may have noticed the difference between generations with their parents. By just looking at every one's life you can see that nowadays parents have become too permissive. Children are not cared for by their parents like before and they are free to do whatever they like. Our parents used to devote their time to rearing us in the best possible way but nowadays, the many irresponsible young people who waste their time on wandering and doing unimportant things is the consequence of having so many permissive parents.

As it is mentioned, one of the consequences is irresponsible children who dump their work, problems and duties on others and there is no one in their families to stir them up. That's the way they grow up. [Doesn't this merely repeat what you have already said?]

The other problem which our new generation has is that they may never understand the value of life and may never notice that God has mercy on them. This is because no one has ever expressed the importance and the value of life to them. That is why their minds are almost occupied with unimportant matters.

Only having a few decent people who are able to manage their own lives is one of the worst consequences of letting children be free. As in their own families they haven’t learnt the correct way of living, they cannot handle life and that’s why the number of unsuccessful lives has increased in last decades.

According to our juveniles' livesOwing to the effect on juveniles of permissive upbringing, parents are asked to be more careful and more attentive because following this method of rearing children may ruin the future lives of everyone and that may destroy the future of our country.