- For Teachers
If you see any problems, can I have your comments? THanks alot.
1. YOu can eat as much food as you want if it makes you feel better.
2. Reading the stories with jokes can give you a lot of fun.
3.Imagine a fictional event in whcih a god suddenly shows up in front of you and make your wishes come true.
4. Focus your thoughts on your mental health and the moment you are trying to relax yourself.
5. Listen to your heart and be honese with yourself.
6. Avoid being aggresstive and violent because you will refret it later.
7. go out and walk with your Ipod on your ears .
'6. Avoid being aggressive and violent because you will regret it later.' I quite liked 'refret'; it sounds like what you do after fretting once - quite appropriate
Personally, I recommend T'ai Chi.
PS - about the title: what you do is 'relax' (no "yourself"). If 'relax' has an object, the object is usually outside the body ("relax the string"/"relax the tension"); or it can be a part of the body ("relax your muscles"/"relax your arm") - not a whole "self".