• Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China
    Post Thanks / Like

Need your correction

What is your rework schedule? All the inspection booking must send us one week in advance, as our QC schedule is almost full. Please provide your schedule today. Thank you for your co-operation.

As per Tomís instruction, we must conduct the pre-inspection for HJ789 and JI679 before SGS inspection to avoid the factory to provide incorrect lot number which caused the customer complained again. Tom is concern the factory location is far away, and suggests our QC stay in Shenzhen in order to waste the traffic time. Grace will send you the whole schedule for your easy planning, please help to arrange. Thank you.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Need your correction

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    What is your rework schedule? All the inspection bookings must be sent to us one week in advance as our QC schedule is almost full. Please provide your schedule today. Thank you for your co-operation.

As per Tomís instruction, we must conduct the pre-inspection for HJ789 and JI679 before SGS inspection to avoid the factory providing an incorrect lot number which would cause the customer to complain again. Tom is concerned that the factory location is far away, and suggests our QC stays in Shenzhen in order not to waste time in travelling. Grace will send you the whole schedule to help you in your planning. Please help in arranging all this. Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm unsure of your exact intended meaning for part of this. I provided both possible interpretations. I hope this helps.

As per Tomís instruction, we must conduct the pre-inspection for HJ789 and JI679 before SGS inspection so the factory does not provide the incorrect lot number which will cause the customer to complain again. Tom is concerned the factory location is far away, and suggests our QC stay in Shenzhen in order not to waste traffic time. Grace will send you the whole schedule for your easy planning, please help arrange it with her. Thank you.

...so the factory does not provide the incorrect lot number which will caused the customer to complain in the first place.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jkrause View Post
    I'm unsure of your exact intended meaning for part of this. I provided both possible interpretations. I hope this helps.

As per Tomís instruction, we must conduct the pre-inspection for HJ789 and JI679 before SGS inspection so the factory does not provide the incorrect lot number which will cause the customer to complain again. Tom is concerned the factory location is far away, and suggests our QC stay in Shenzhen in order not to waste traffic time. Grace will send you the whole schedule for your easy planning, please help arrange it with her. Thank you.

...so the factory does not provide the incorrect lot number which caused the customer to complain in the first place.