Post Thanks / Like

Pls comments the essay, thanks!

Topics:
    Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Essay:
    Living style mainly depends on one’s characteristic, some people may treat the way of living equate with stable and avoiding change, but for others which may equate with to pursue a new live new environment for living. In my opinion both style have to be respected and encouraged.

My father is a typical example that didn’t want to change his living status. He has been working in the “low salary” company for over 40 years, at the same position as well! Many of his friends asked him how can he be satisfied that with the low pay and boring job for long years. My father always gave the same response that he felt happy to work here with the benefits they provided. He just didn’t want to have any change! Anyway, as the son of him, I can see the joyful in his eyes everyday when he went home.

As for the younger, like me, I would prefer my live to be changeable and to be a bit unexpected. If I work at the same company for more than 5 years, I should have been, at lease, being a supervisor in this company, otherwise, asking for leave and tracing other opportunity for better offer would be the main purpose in my career. One’s need to try different things in order to gain as many experiences as he could, with this will power and goal, ever changes would become meaningful and respectable.

To sum up, most of the people their ultimate goals for live is to become better and better, if one feels that he is living with suffer and uneasy, it is the time for him to make a little or a whole change of his live. As if one who may feel that his live is already comfortable and enjoyable, there is nothing to do for changing. Why trouble yourself to give up what you have now?

crissy is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pls comments the essay, thanks!

hi...................i thiink it will be a case 2 case basis.......just like what you have said about your dad.................he is indeed happy in fulfilled in the endeavor that he does............................

if someone is determine to try new stuff believing he'll be a beter person so be it................................

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pls comments the essay, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by crissy View Post
    hi...................i thiink it will be a case 2 case basis.......just like what you have said about your dad.................he is indeed happy in fulfilled in the endeavor that he does............................

if someone is determine to try new stuff believing he'll be a beter person so be it................................
    Do you think this is an essay that can worth at lease score 6.5 in the IELTS exam?

Thanks,