alhambr is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default please please check one paragraph of my covering letter

Hi, I would like to ask you for a help as I am still improving my English and want to avoid mistakes in my covering letter. I really would appreciate it if you could check the letter, especially the red paragraph.

Dear Xyx,

I am writing to apply for the position of Purchase Ledger Clerk, as currently being advertised on your website.

I have a wide range of office experience gained working as clerical officer in many companies.

Recently (I stated in my CV ‘June 2008 to present’), I decided to increase my knowledge in purchase ledger. As you will see from my CV, I am expecting exam’s results and certificate from Pitman Training. During the course I learned how to maintain the purchase ledger, process invoices and carry out a bank reconciliation. I am sure it gave me good background to step on the career ladder as a Purchase Ledger Clerk.

I have enclosed my CV for your review. Thank you for considering my application and look forward to hearing from you. I am available for interview at your convenience.

Yours sincerely,
    ZXU

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: please please check one paragraph of my covering letter

Welcome to the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by alhambr View Post
    Hi, I would like to ask you for a help as I am still improving my English and want to avoid mistakes in my covering letter. I really would appreciate it if you could check the letter, especially the red paragraph.

Dear Xyx,

I am writing to apply for the position of Purchase Ledger Clerk, as currently being advertised on your website.

I have a wide range of office experience gained through working as clerical officer in many companies.

Recently (I stated in my CV ‘June 2008 to present’), I decided to increase my knowledge about/of purchase ledger. As you will see from my CV, I am expecting the results of my exam and certificate from Pitman Training. During the course I learned how to maintain the purchase ledger, process invoices and carry out a bank reconciliation. I am sure this will help to put me on the career ladder as a Purchase Ledger Clerk.

I have enclosed my CV for your review. Thank you for considering my application and looking forward to hearing from you. I am available for interview at your convenience.

Yours sincerely,
    ZXU