• Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • China
      • Current Location:
      • China
    Post Thanks / Like

Default If you're free,please rectify two paragraphs[ to memorize my life in ]

Faraway hired flunkies of "a security section" were abusing astringently to intimidate,but who would glimpse at them !!! I rejected the aerated-water bottles,the legumes-milk bottles to outside.After that ,I tried my best to beat the iron barrel .The dormitory classmates reviled soon:" damn,don't do that,soon sleep!!!!" I continued to beat that thing.Many quilts from many dormitory classmates rejected down which's flaming fiercely,but I have no redundant .If mine's destroyed and I must buy one new which's too obviously many troubles.

Totally I had such a intuitive feeling:the men in architecture engineering department were much fiercer,to speak frankly,and deserve commendation ...

If you're free,please rectify two gnarled paragraphs[ to memorize my life in university ] ,shie-shie(in Chines)
    Last edited by dodonaomik; 05-Jul-2008 at 08:27.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: If you're free,please rectify two paragraphs[ to memorize my life i

Quote Originally Posted by dodonaomik View Post
    Faraway hired flunkies of "a security section" were abusing [who are they abusing] astringently aggressively/vigorously to intimidate, but who would glimpse at them see them/notice them!!! I rejected threw/chucked out the aerated-water fizzy/carbonated water bottles,the legumes-milk soya milk bottles.After that ,I tried my best to beat the iron barrel [this looks like a direct translation from a Chinese idiom. What are you doing when you do this?] .My dormitory classmates reviled soonsoon complained/shouted,"Damn, don't do that,soon sleep!!! go to sleep!" I continued to beat that thing. Many quilts from many dormitory my classmates rejected down which's flaming fiercely,but I have no redundant [>?????] If mine's destroyed, then I must buy one new which is going to be a problem.

Totally I had such a intuitive feeling: the men in architecture engineering department were much fiercer stronger, to speak frankly, and deserve commendation ...

If you're free, please rectify two gnarled paragraphs[ to memorize my life in university ] ,shie-shie(in Chines)
    #
    reject = to refuse something.

It does not mean to throw something. You could benefit by getting yourself a good English-English dictionary.

dodonaomik is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • China
      • Current Location:
      • China
    Post Thanks / Like

Extremely thank you ,Anglika
    rejected down which's flaming fiercely,but I have no redundant [>?????]

(The above-mentioned event happened in about 2000 ,I forgot)
    Then many students in many dormitories were very furious and crazy,but my dormitory was very quiet except me.And I have only one piece of quilt,so I don't want to throw it.
    [We hate Chines Football Team ,which are not men but like pussies! ]
    Last edited by dodonaomik; 05-Jul-2008 at 15:28.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • China
      • Current Location:
      • China
    Post Thanks / Like

Faraway hired flunkies of "a security section" were abusing [who are they abusing]

They were abusing us,"mutinous" students!

Yeah,in some universities,as much as I know,many securities are weak and even useless.At least ,it's so in my university____some students' things,like computers,wallets,cards,laptops,etc are stolen by thieves accidentally.
    Last edited by dodonaomik; 05-Jul-2008 at 16:08.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • China
      • Current Location:
      • China
    Post Thanks / Like

After that ,I tried my best to beat the iron barrel [this looks like a direct translation from a Chinese idiom. What are you doing when you do this?]

Yes ,you are right

After that ,I put forth my strength to beat the barrel[made of iron ] to give vent to angry

( Many common Chinese are very kind .In fact ,W e think Chines Football Team have failed in spirit but gets too much money, in fact,they are wasting money from common kind people )
    Last edited by dodonaomik; 05-Jul-2008 at 16:08.