I'd like to ask how to express in this situation.
If move to a higher level B from C, are there some sentences which can be used?
1) I leveled up from C to B.
2) I increased the level from C to B.
3) I stepped up the level from C to B.
4) I improved the level from C to B.
5) I made progress from the level C to B.
I'd be glad to have better sentences.
I advanced from (level) C to (level) B.
I moved up from (level) C to (level) B.
I improved, from (level) C to (level) B.
These are the formations that seem natural to me.