Thread: Education

Post Thanks / Like

Education

please help edit my essay, thanks
    Education is your future success. Different countries have difference education system. My home country, which is Vietnam and the United States, has different education system.
    First of all, how you get into a college in my country is difference from the United States. Enter into a college is the first step to succeed your future. Therefore, it is really hard to get into a college. For instance, in my home country, before you go to college you have to take a test. The test is all about writing and memory. There is no multiple choice questions ever on the test, and they only give you a specific time whether you finish the test or not you have to turn it in anyway. On the contrary, it is so easy to get into a college in the United States. High school students donít have to work that hard to enter a college unless they want to go to a good college. Furthermore, they donít have to take any test to go to college. It is so easy that student donít have to have the high school diploma to go to college.
    Secondly, you grade are not always depends on your age. In my country, if you fail too many subjects in that year, you will not move to the next grade. You have to stay and make it up until you pass it. No matter what your age is, if you fail too many classes, then you stay. Another, you study with the people have the same grade as you. Even though if you already know all the stuff that you have learned, you have to study them again anyway. On the other hand, in the United States, you grade is based on your age unless you are in college. Whether the students pass the class or not, they still move up to the next grade. Also, your classmate are not always has the same grade as you. Students can get into the next level of that class if they qualify for it.
    In conclusion, the education system in my home country and the United States are different on how a student can get into a college and how they assign your grade. Different education systems train people differently. To me, the education system in my country is too hard that Iím afraid I canít get into a college. Whereas in the United States, I get a good grade for all my class and I have confidence to go to not only a college but also a university.

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Education

Quote Originally Posted by nguoibanthan_ph View Post
    Education is your future success.
    I'll let you handle this one.
    Education ____________________________ success.
    Different countries have different education systems. My home country (Vietnam) and the United States have different education systems.

First of all, how you get into a college in my country is difference from the United States.

First of all, the way you get into college is different in my country from the way it is in the United States.
    Enter into a college is the first step to succeed your future.

Please show me how that should be rewritten.

thedaffodils is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • China
      • Current Location:
      • China
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Education

Hi! I am not a teacher.

There should be a blank between two paragraphs.

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Education

It is really hard to get into college. For instance, in my home country, before you go to college you have to take a test. The test involves writing skills and memory. There are never any multiple choice questions on the test, and there is a limited amount of time in which to finish the test.