• Native Language:
      • Portuguese
      • Home Country:
      • Canada
      • Current Location:
      • Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Post emailing

The below email is to be writen to the secretary of the administration office. Please help to write this correctly. THANKS

Dear L.

This afternoon one customer mentioned to me about a water leak between two electronic shelves in the basement. I went there and saw water was slightly dropping off the roof. I therefore put a garbase can to hold the water. However, when someone moves the garbase can to get into the stacks water drops on the floor and it becomes so slippary. Would you please contact maintainance?

Thank you

J.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: emailing

Quote Originally Posted by jkl View Post
    The below email is to be writen to the secretary of the administration office. Please help to write this correctly. THANKS

Dear L.

This afternoon one a customer mentioned to me about a water leak between two electronic shelves in the basement. I went there and saw water was slightly dropping off the roof.dripping from the ceiling. I therefore put a garbage can to catch the water. However, if someone moves the garbage can to get into the stacks, water will drop onto the floor and it will become slippery. Please could you contact Maintenance to deal with it.

Thank you

J.