• Swahili
      • Home Country:
      • Congo
      • Current Location:
      • Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Two paras for review -2

Hi,

Can you please review the following paras for grammatical errors and the writing style? Thanks. MG.

I have been dreaming about a vacation in China for a long time. I wish to have the vacation at the time of 2008 Olympics games in China. China, the most populace country in the world, has been the centre of my attention for last four years. I have been reading, hearing, and learning about China and its tremendously growing economy since my university days. China has been the epicenter of the emerging world growth phenomenon for the last decade or so. Its unique mixture of a communist government and a capitalist economy has been a wonder for political as well as economic analysts.

I hear from people been to China that it is changing so rapidly that even people visiting there frequently find cities changed every time they visit. People tell me that there are constructions cranes everywhere, and new buildings keep coming up rapidly. People also tell me that pollution levels in Chinese cities are relatively much higher than those in European and north American cities. In my mind China must be in a state many now developed countries were during the Industrial revolution. For me, visiting the country now would be like experiencing the industrial revolution in the current era.

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Two paras for review -2

Try:
    I have been dreaming about taking a vacation in China for a long time. I wish totake my vacation at the time of the 2008 Olympics games in China. China, the most populous country in the world, has been the centre of my attention for last four years.