• Native Language:
      • Tamil
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

• Post Thanks / Like

get appointed, get confirmed

Can you please correct my sentence.. If you feel that some good words to be added instead of my words… Please replace my words…

1.We do accounts along with administration. So Accounts department can help you if necessary.. at the same time we are not able to running behind any persons or any department.

2.Is it right?
    Once you get completed your work, Just let me know, I have an another work to you..
    or
    Once your work get completed, just let me know, I have an another assignment for you

3.Once you get appointed for this work, you will not impose your work to others. Weather it is right or wrong, You will have to do that work

4.Once I get the confirmation from my store keeper that your materials are fully received, there is no problem for me to issue a cheque to you.. How can I prepare a cheque for the materials which is not supplied by you.

5.Once your voucher get confirmed by the sales department, there is no problem for me to issue the money

Thanks a lot

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • Oriya
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

• Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Re: get appointed, get confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by sureshfina View Post
    Can you please correct my sentence.. If you feel that some good words to be added instead of my words… Please replace my words…

1.We do accounts along with administration. So Accounts department can help you if necessary.. (at the same time) but we do not (are not able to running) run behind any persons or (any) department.

2.Is it right?
    Once you get completed your work, Just let me know, I have an another work to you..
    or
    Once your work get completed, just let me know, I have an another assignment for you

3.Once you get appointed for this work, you will not share/impose your work with/upon (to) others. Weather it is right or wrong, You will have to do that work

4.Once I get (the) confirmation from my store keeper that your materials are fully received, there is no problem for me to issue a cheque to you.. How can I prepare a cheque for the materials which are (is) not supplied by you?

5.Once your voucher gets confirmed by the sales department, there is no problem for me to pay (issue) the money

Thanks a lot
    Delete words in brackets which are eithr repeatition or unnecassary. Instead of impose upon, I think share with will be more appropriate.