JamesJ is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Which are marketable online education degrees that I can specialize in?

Hi! Iíd like to be an educator but Iím not sure which good education degrees that I can specialize in? The ones with good pay and donít take so long to complete? Iíd like to pursue the courses online.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Which are marketable online education degrees that I can specialize in?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesJ View Post
    Hi! Iíd like to be an educator but Iím not sure which good education degrees that I can specialize in? The ones with good pay and donít take so long to complete? Iíd like to pursue the courses online.
    That's cool

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Which are marketable online education degrees that I can specialize in?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesJ View Post
    Hi! I’d like to be an educator but I’m not sure which good education degrees that I can specialize in? The ones with good pay and don’t take so long to complete? I’d like to pursue the courses online.
    Welcome to the forums.

Have you looked around where you are for what courses there are? If you are willing to pay an online company, then why not pay for a course you can go to.

There is a valuable saying: "If something is worth doing, it is worth doing it well".