I don't get it.2. We used to offer a 30 day guaranteed.
But this is correct:
1. I have a damaged car. (How do I know when to add -ed after the article 'a' Is there any rule?)
2. I was eating a sliced of tomato. (How do you know this one is wrong?)
3. I was eating a slice of tomato.
What do these mean?
4. I was eating a slice of tomato.
5. I was eating a slice of tomatoes. (Does this mean I ate a slice of it from many tomatoes?)
Are these correct?
6. Is there any rule? ('any' is plural so is this wrong b/c 'rule' is not plural?)
7. Are there any rules?
8. I get a salary job.
9. I get a salaried job. (How do you know when to add -ed after the article 'a'?