letter to an old Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFFLLL

Member Type
Student or Learner
Hi , my teachers ... can u check this letter to an old friend plz

Dear Huda:
Well, another year has passed. I just can't believe that it went so quickly. I was studying for my exams and I finished high school. Now I start my studying in the college of medicine and I really miss the time that we spent together. I am so sorry because I didn't send letters for you. Actually I lost your address and I am lucky to find it again.
And how are you? I hope that you and your family are all right. Did you join the Interior Design College as you always wish? I really want to know your latest news and know everything about your studying.
I'm writing to tell that I have been to Europe and it was great. Do you believe that I met our friend Yara in France. It was by accident. She has been there for five years. She got married and she is waiting for her baby now.
Well this is all about me and we are all doing fine here. I am waiting to here from you soon.
Take care!
Your best friend

David L.

VIP Member
Member Type
Other
Dear Huda:
Well, another year has passed. I just can't believe that it went so quickly. I've been studying for my exams and I finished high school. Now I start my studies in the College of Medicine
or
at medical college

and I really miss the times (that) we spent together. I am so sorry
because I didn't send letters for you.
or
that I didn't write to you. Actually, I lost your address and (I) was lucky to find it again.
And how are you? I hope that you and your family are all right. Did you join the Interior Design College as you always wished? I really want to know your latest news and know everything about your studies.
I'm writing to tell you that I have been to Europe and it was great. Do you believe that I met our friend Yara in France? It was by accident. She has been there for five years. She got married and (she-omit) is waiting for her baby now.
Well, that's all about me and we're all doing fine here. I hope to hear from you soon.
Take care!
Your best friend

This is very good English. One suggestion: you repeat pronouns when it is not necessary eg She got married and she is waiting...
You will notice that I put 'I' in brackets in one sentence - it's not incorrect, but a native speaker would omit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.