I have been reading English syntax lately and I am a bit puzzled by the syntactic structure of English sentences in passive voice, interrogative form and imperative mood, so I would very much appreciate some help in breaking down the following sentences in English into their syntactic units (subject, predicator, indirect object, direct object, adjuncts, complements and so on).
1. What have you been doing recently?
2. He was given a present by his brother.
3. Please have everything ready.
4. Keep yourself warm please.
5. Please leave the door open.
6. Don't worry about it.
7. Don't get angry with me.
8. Have you been writing these two days?
10. What happened last night?
P.S. A simple breakdown with some short explanation would do. Thanks in advance.