Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: liners?

    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Taiwan
      • Current Location:
      • Taiwan

    • Join Date: Dec 2003
    • Posts: 514
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #1

    liners?

    Please tell me what those "liners" are:

    Market Liner
    Pie Liner
    Row Your Boat Liner

    Thank you!!

  1. Casiopea's Avatar

    • Join Date: Sep 2003
    • Posts: 12,970
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #2

    Re: liners?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eway
    Please tell me what those "liners" are:

    Market Liner
    Pie Liner
    Row Your Boat Liner

    Thank you!!
    How's 2 our of 3?

    1. Pie liner, a lining for a pie plate.
    2. Row Your Boat liner, a line in the song "Row Your Boat"

    All the best, :D

    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Taiwan
      • Current Location:
      • Taiwan

    • Join Date: Dec 2003
    • Posts: 514
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #3

    Re: liners?

    Quote Originally Posted by Casiopea
    Quote Originally Posted by Eway
    Please tell me what those "liners" are:

    Market Liner
    Pie Liner
    Row Your Boat Liner

    Thank you!!
    How's 2 our of 3?

    1. Pie liner, a lining for a pie plate.
    2. Row Your Boat liner, a line in the song "Row Your Boat"

    All the best, :D
    Why does a pie plate need a lining?
    Don't people just put the pie on the plate, and then eat it? :?

  2. Casiopea's Avatar

    • Join Date: Sep 2003
    • Posts: 12,970
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #4

    Re: liners?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eway
    Quote Originally Posted by Casiopea
    Quote Originally Posted by Eway
    Please tell me what those "liners" are:

    Market Liner
    Pie Liner
    Row Your Boat Liner

    Thank you!!
    How's 2 out of 3?

    1. Pie liner, a lining for a pie plate.
    2. Row Your Boat liner, a line in the song "Row Your Boat"

    All the best, :D
    Why does a pie plate need a lining?
    Don't people just put the pie on the plate, and then eat it? :?
    A pie liner keeps the bottom of the pie crust from sticking to the pie plate. :D

    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Taiwan
      • Current Location:
      • Taiwan

    • Join Date: Dec 2003
    • Posts: 514
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #5

    Re: liners?

    A pie liner keeps the bottom of the pie crust from sticking to the pie plate. :D[/quote]

    Ah, so this "liner" refers to that kind of foil we use when bake a pie, instead of a cloth liner? :?

  3. Casiopea's Avatar

    • Join Date: Sep 2003
    • Posts: 12,970
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #6

    Re: liners?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eway
    A pie liner keeps the bottom of the pie crust from sticking to the pie plate. :D
    Ah, so this "liner" refers to that kind of foil we use when bake a pie, instead of a cloth liner? :?[/quote]

    It could be a paper (i.e non-stick) liner, too. :D

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •