• Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Help please

We cannot image what is the next problem you will be raised? How can we face to the customer for this delay again as such mess arrangement from your factory? (Seems) the various problems are happening in everyday? You should have better control and monitor closely for this urgent shipment which is delay for 2 months ago, and your PMC colleague should aware this incorrect grey color of the rubber key in earlier time, but not in the last minute and request us to ask the customer to accept it. We will try to ask the customer this problem to see whether they will accept or not, but we will hold you are responsible to any air shipment and the cost at your company. Will keep you posted on the status.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Help please

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    We cannot image what is the next problem you will be raised? How can we face to the customer for this delay again as such mess arrangement from your factory? (Seems) the various problems are happening in everyday? You should have better control and monitor closely for this urgent shipment which is delay for 2 months ago, and your PMC colleague should aware this incorrect grey color of the rubber key in earlier time, but not in the last minute and request us to ask the customer to accept it. We will try to ask the customer this problem to see whether they will accept or not, but we will hold you are responsible to any air shipment and the cost at your company. Will keep you posted on the status.
    Oh dear, you are having problems!

We cannot imagine what problem will next happen! How can we face our customer with such a mess arising from your factory? It seems that problems occur each day. You should have better control over production and monitor closely those shipments which are urgent. This one has had a delay of two months. Your PMC should have been aware of the incorrect grey used for the rubber keys as it was noted earlier. We will try to persuade the customer to accept this colour, but will hold you responsible for any air shipment, which will be charged to your company. We will inform you of the decision.

IvanV is offline Senior Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't get the knack of these texts. I reckon they should be more formal, as they don't seem to be a part of an easy conversation. What's more, they seem to be 'genuine material'.
    Zoe2008, in case you are an employee in a company, and these reports count to your own work, I don't think you should be posting them here, as we can't get enough information to provide you with lines housing correct information regarding the business.
    The reason I'm saying this is that your writing (if it's yours to begin with) is to a large extent erroneous. Take this as a friendly suggestion, I wasn't my purpose to horn in, or anything. And apologies in advance in case I was wrong.

All the best!

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IvanV View Post
    I can't get the knack of these texts. I reckon they should be more formal, as they don't seem to be a part of an easy conversation. What's more, they seem to be 'genuine material'.
    Zoe2008, in case you are an employee in a company, and these reports count to your own work, I don't think you should be posting them here, as we can't get enough information to provide you with lines housing correct information regarding the business.
    The reason I'm saying this is that your writing (if it's yours to begin with) is to a large extent erroneous. Take this as a friendly suggestion, I wasn't my purpose to horn in, or anything. And apologies in advance in case I was wrong.

All the best!
    Zoe has been a long-time poster, and if she chooses this means of ensuring her business communications are right and comprehensible, then that is her decision. I know she posts on other forums as well. Her English has improved over time, and I for one would not deny her the chance of learning this way.

IvanV is offline Senior Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Anglika View Post
    Zoe has been a long-time poster, and if she chooses this means of ensuring her business communications are right and comprehensible, then that is her decision. I know she posts on other forums as well. Her English has improved over time, and I for one would not deny her the chance of learning this way. (Far be it from me saying such thing )
    I'm glad to hear that, I was just afraid (...see my post).