• Post Thanks / Like

I would like opinions on how I can better phrase notes that I paste for my job

Please update the provider field, update resolution, ship parts back, send in documents and wait for the paperwork to upload on Onforce, and close work in a timely manner.
    Thanks

-It shows that the appointment date has passed can you please update the status if job was successfully completed, update provider field, update resolution, ship parts back, send in documents and wait for them to upload on Onforce and then close work with 24hrs.
    Thanks

-Left message with the Technician- It shows that the appointment date has passed can you please update the status if job was successfully completed, update provider field, update resolution, ship parts back, send in documents and wait for them to upload on Onforce and then close work with 24hrs.
    Thanks
    -Spoke to Technician job was successfully completed and he said he will update and close W/O

-Spoke to Technician and he said he will update and close W/O later today.

-Spoke with EU job was successfully completed

Left message with the Technician- It shows that the appointment date has passed can you please update provider field, update resolution, ship parts back, send in documents and wait for them to upload on Onforce and then close work with 24hrs.
    Thanks
    Spoke with EU and EU confirmed cancellation they exchanged TV at the store they purchased TV from.

-Spoke with EU and Vizio confirmed cancellation Vizio is sending a replacement.

-Left message with EU to confirm that they took the TV back and no longer needs
    service.
    - Left message with EU to confirm that they no longer need service.

-Spoke with EU -EU confirmed cancellation their TV is working fine now they no longer need service.

-Fourth attempt to contact EU with no response
    I will send in request to out to see if we have another contact number for EU

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: I would like opinions on how I can better phrase notes that I paste for my job

Quote Originally Posted by tripa95037 View Post
    Please update the provider field, update resolution, ship parts back, send in documents and wait for the paperwork to upload on Onforce, and close work in a timely manner.
    Thanks

-It shows that the appointment date has passed. Can you please update the status if job was successfully completed, update provider field, update resolution, ship parts back, send in documents and wait for them to upload on Onforce and then close work with 24hrs. [Not clear what you mean by this - do you mean "complete within 24 hours"?]
    Thanks

-Left message with the Technician. It [what is "It"?]shows that the appointment date has passed. Can you please update the status if job was successfully completed, update provider field, update resolution, ship parts back, send in documents and wait for them to upload on Onforce and then close work with 24hrs.
    Thanks
    -Spoke to Technician. The job was successfully completed and he said he will update and close W/O

-Spoke to Technician and he said he will update and close W/O later today.

-Spoke with EU. Job was successfully completed

Left message with the Technician- It shows that the appointment date has passed. Can you please update provider field, update resolution, ship parts back, send in documents and wait for them to upload on Onforce and then close work with 24hrs.
    Thanks
    Spoke with EU and EU confirmed cancellation. They exchanged the TV at the store they purchased TV from.

-Spoke with EU and Vizio confirmed cancellation. Vizio is sending a replacement.

-Left message with EU to confirm that they took the TV back and no longer need
    service.
    - Left message with EU to confirm that they no longer need service.

-Spoke with EU - EU confirmed cancellation. Their TV is working fine now so they no longer need service.

-Fourth attempt to contact EU with no response

I will send in request to out [???] to see if we have another contact number for EU

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: I would like opinions on how I can better phrase notes that I paste for my job

Trip - I suggest that your write short sentences when you are giving directions to another person, especially if they are also a student of English. Don't forget your puncuation for each sentence.

Good luck.