• Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • China
      • Current Location:
      • China
    Post Thanks / Like

5-help me ,thank you( my life in university)

5) The situation has changed , and times brought great changes to the world . Here ,there was one small street full with various snacks , and forgot that one brother from Xiang-Shan Middle School .
    If he was spare , he just went here to play .Thus one kid from Guan-Cheng Middle School said to myself :" why are you so ? You know you are from key high school?" I put all after-hours on the videos.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 5-help me ,thank you( my life in university)

Quote Originally Posted by dodonaomik View Post
    5) The situation has changed , and times Tme has brought great changes to the world . Here ,there was one small street full with various snacks with many snack bars, and forgot that one brother from Xiang-Shan Middle School [incomplete sentence - who or what forgot the "brother" - and do you mean "colleague/friend/companion"?].
    If he was unoccupied/alone spare , he just went here to play .Thus one kid from Guan-Cheng Middle School said to me, myself :" Why are you so ? You know you are from a key high school." I put all after-hours on the videos.I spent all my spare time watching videos.
    Careful - your punctuation positioning is still wrong!

dodonaomik is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • China
      • Current Location:
      • China
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Anglika View Post
    Careful - your punctuation positioning is still wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglika View Post
    5) The situation has changed , and times Tme has brought great changes to the world . Here ,there was one small street full with various snacks with many snack bars, and forgot that one brother from Xiang-Shan Middle School [incomplete sentence - who or what forgot the "brother" - and do you mean "colleague/friend/companion"?].
    If he was unoccupied/alone spare, he just went here to play. Thus one kid from Guan-Cheng Middle School said to me, myself :" Why are you so? You know you are from a key high school." I put all after-hours on the videos. I spent all my spare time watching videos.
    5) The situation has changed, and Tme ( time?) has brought great changes to the world. Here, there was one small street with many snack bars, and there was one meaningful schoolmate from Xiang-Shan Middle School. If he was unoccupied, he just went here to play. Thus one kid from Guan-Cheng Middle School said to me, myself :" Why are you so? You know you are from a key high school." I spent all my spare time watching videos.

Anglika, tell you a phenomenon in Chinese universities. Because there are many provinces and the characters of people from different places are different, so many students from the same province sometimes stay together and feel intimate.

America is a very big country too, but he is very young, so I think American people maybe think the phenomenon is unimaginable.

Kind and warm-hearted Ronbee rectified my many errors.

Things have changed a great deal around here. There used to be a short street full of shops that sold snacks.

A boy from Guang-Cheng Middle School said to me, "Why are you so?"
    Last edited by dodonaomik; 28-Jul-2008 at 16:13.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

It is very common when people move from their own regions and are in a strange place that they keep together with other people from their home region. Anywhere in the world that you go where there are numbers of students [or any people who are in a strange place] you will find this.

Sorry - Time, of course [typing error]!