magnitude is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Is there any grammatical error in the paragraphs?

Is there any grammatical error in the paragraphs?

Never to end to be improving english

Supposingly some of you guys, though its amount could be quite a few till now, were wondering why I haven't shown my face to have been of late. To be straight to the points, I've been busy to have been studying english. Anyway I left a little of my casual words here to be found out phraseological flaws, if there's any.

Never to be pointless,why don't you have a little bit show-time to be demonstrating your superior grammatical skill in English?

There is a gap between your skill and authentic english, consequentially the further beyond your understanding you felt it, the wider and deeper the gap really was.

I can not stop larughing by a reason of having been aware of or, possibly, of nothing.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Is there any grammatical error in the paragraphs?

Welcome to the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by magnitude View Post
    Is there any grammatical error in the paragraphs?

Never to end to be improving english
    Never stop/cease improving in English.

Some of you guys, though its amount could be quite a few till now,though maybe not many, were wondering why I haven't shown my face to have been [omit] of late. To be come straight to the point, I've been busy to have been [omit] studying English. Anyway I left I am putting a little of my casual words here to be found out to find out phraseological flaws, if there are any.

Never to be pointless,To come to the point, why don't you have a little bit show-time to be demonstrating take a little time to show/demonstrate your superior grammatical skill in English?

There is a gap between your skill and authentic English, consequently the further beyond your understanding you felt it, the wider and deeper the gap really is.

I cannot stop laughing by a reason of having been because I am aware of nothing.
    A long way yet to go.

magnitude is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Is there any grammatical error in the paragraphs?

Thanks,Anglika.
    You really made a brilliant comment in which I saw the distances from a UK native speaker to me.

I wrote those sentences after having read some grammar books to use english in the right way. Here I ask for help, hastily, to check if it was far away from using the grammar rightly.

In the forms of Innfinitive or to be called The Non-finite Verb, there are some forms to be rarely seemed, the forms such as "to have written","to have been written","to have been writing". I thought it must be gorgeous to put it to usage.