Hallo everybody,

I'm currently in the middle of my dissertatinon project on secondary school teachers' strenghts and subjective well-being and I need participants to complete two on-line questionnaires (approx. 35 minutes in total)!

This project has been approved by the ethics committee of the University of Nottongham and I'd really appreciate if some of you may be interested in participating or circulating this information to your colleagues.

n short, the purpose of this research is to explore the occupational pattern of character strengths, how they are related to life satisfaction, and how parameters of teachers ' job affect this relationship.

Participation is entirely voluntary and all responses will be confidential and be used for research purposes only.

In order to participate in this survey they only need to visit the following web site address:

www.onlinepsychresearch.co.uk/pos.htm

(part 1 & part 2!! )
This is the online psychological research in UK website. Both part are listed under the thread of positive psychology.

a) For the first part, the official administration of the questionnnaire is carried out through the VIA Institute and potential participants need to fill in their free registration page: creating a username (an e-mail address) & password, and entering the RESEARCH CODE: MAR002 at the last tab.
This profile will allow them to receive immediate feedback on their strenghts.

At the same page the "privacy policy" of the institute can be found.

NO IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION WILL BE SHARED.

Once completing their profile, they only need to move on to the Survey Center and select the VIA Signature Strengths Questionnaire

b) Participants' responses in the second part of the survey will allow me examine the relationship between this pattern of strengths and the levels of life satisfaction and if task variables affect this relationship.

For any additional information about the research you can contact me directly at the e-mail addresses: EMAIL REMOVED - Send PM to This User Instead or EMAIL REMOVED - Send PM to This User Instead

I hope you you can provide me with some help in this matter!

Regards,
Armaou Maria