• Post Thanks / Like

Smile I wrote a letter. I wonder whether I wrote it right or wrong.

This is my letter that I wrote. I hope someone can help me show my mistakes and correct them. Thank you so much!
    "Dear Olympic college,
    I was very happy when I received your information and I visited your website, I felt very interested in your college. And I really want to study at your college and complete my dreams there. But I still have some questions to ask you. I hope you can answer me.
    I was born in 1991 and now I am studying in a high school in Viet Nam, so I will not be able to attend your college until July, 2009-when I finished my final exams in Viet Nam. I wonder whether I can attend your college in July, 2009 or not. Apart from that question, I still have a question to ask you. Actually, I have not had the TOEFL scores so far. I think if I have to attend the TOEFL test, it will take a long time. I want to ask you that if i do not have TOEFL scores, whether I can study at your school or not. Please email me as soon as possible.
    I hope I can come into your college as a student.
    Again, thank you for all information.
    Your sincerely,
    Ngoc Cao"

• Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: I wrote a letter. I wonder whether I wrote it right or wrong.

Well, I'd write it in this way:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Olympic College,

I was very happy when I received your information. I have already visited your website and I felt very interested in your college. I really want to study there so I can make my dreams come true. But I still have some questions to ask you. I hope you can answer me.

I was born in 1991 and now I am studying in a high school in Vietnam, so I will not be able to attend your college until July, 2009 (when I finished my final exams in Vietnam). I wonder whether I can attend your college in July, 2009 or not.

Apart from that question, I still have another one to ask you. Actually, I have not had the TOEFL scores so far. I think if I have to attend the TOEFL test, it will take a long time. I want to ask you that if I do not have TOEFL scores, whether I can study at your school or not. Please email me as soon as possible.

I hope I can come into your college as a student.

Again, thank you for all information.

Sincerely yours,
    Ngoc Cao

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's how I would have written it.

Hope can help.

See ya...