Post Thanks / Like

Help with a paragraph

Hi all, Can somebody please help me with the English?

Globally, nutraceutical advertising in nursing journals often provide low quality of information. This serious problem is even greater in developing countries. Evidence from this review clarify that these serious problems have been continuing for more than 25 years. The results from our review lend support to call for the current policy on journal advertising to be reviewed such as providing a common definition of good advertisements among all parties. There is also an urgent need for a global pro-active and effective regulatory system to ensure that information provided in nursing journal advertising is supporting the quality use of vitamins.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Help with a paragraph

Quote Originally Posted by dean View Post
    Hi all, Can somebody please help me with the English?

Globally, nutraceutical advertising in nursing journals often provides low quality information. This serious problem is even greater in developing countries. Evidence from this review clarify indicates that these serious problems have been continuing for more than 25 years. The results from our review lend support to a call for the current policy on journal advertising to be reviewed, such as providing a common definition of good advertisements to all parties. There is also an urgent need for a global pro-active and effective regulatory system to ensure that information provided in nursing journal advertising is supporting the quality use of vitamins.