• Native Language:
      • Spanish
      • Home Country:
      • Europe
      • Current Location:
      • Europe
    Post Thanks / Like

Default served as a loaned employee/Loaned Employee Pacesetter Chair

Not only is this community scenic, it is strong and filled with caring people. I feel it is my responsibility to give back and share with others in need here, so I volunteer as a funding council member. I've also served as a loaned employee, campaign coordinator and 2007 Not only is this community scenic, it is strong and filled with caring people. I feel it is my responsibility to give back and share with others in need here, so I volunteer as a funding council member. I've also served as a loaned employee, campaign coordinator and 2007 Loaned Employee Pacesetter Chair.

Could you explain the given words to me? I have no idea what you understand by "loaned employee".

Thanks

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: served as a loaned employee/Loaned Employee Pacesetter Chair

Quote Originally Posted by heidita View Post
    Not only is this community scenic, it is strong and filled with caring people. I feel it is my responsibility to give back and share with others in need here, so I volunteered as a funding council member. I've also served as a loaned employee, campaign coordinator and 2007 Loaned Employee Pacesetter Chair.

Could you explain the given words to me? I have no idea what you understand by "loaned employee".

Thanks
    The person is employed by a company, but is "loaned" to the charity for a period. He/she is paid by the company, but performs services for the other organization. The person may, or may not, work full time for the second organization.

The title "Loaned Employee Pacesetter Chair" probably means the chairman of the group in charge of the loaned employee program.