Post Thanks / Like

please give me the helpful correction of my article

Life without Wife: not Life
    As the all know that the Creator creates the both sexes (men and women) on earth for primary purposes. One of the most primary purpose is the complement of one's life and religion.
    This is a private letter to all males, who stay out of marriage. I do my best to show the woman's (wife) positive role played in the man's life. 'Yes' my Br man. You are in an urgent need of getting that one who will participate and complete your life.
    Allah created men and women in order to complete each other within the life. So, there are so many good and big advantages arranged of getting marriage. First of all, it is good for you to choose the one you love. That one you satisfy and trust. Because, it is not an easy matter to do it randomly! Therefore, it is your religious duty that obliges you to make a look at the chosen woman before you enter marriage… What is after marriage? There, you will start and live a real and new life with your lovely wife. You (both) are cast into a real role differed from any role you have ever been in before. Now, you are not longer just a man and woman like all the other men and women. But, now, you are a husband and wife with clearly defined duties and responsibilities toward each other. The husband and wife are the garment of each of them, as Allah says in the Holy Qura'an: " … They (your wives, O men ) are a garment for you, and you (men) are a garment for them" (2:178).
    In this time, certainly, you realize that it is difficult to live separately again. Because, my Br man, you found that nice partner who loves, looks after and obeys you. You found the pretty and young woman who comforts, consoles, encourages and stands back of you throughout the difficult conditions of life. You found the good wife who would be the homemaker and to keep and maintain her house in a proper and attractive manner. The mother, who grows up, teaches, guides and takes care of her children... In this case, surely you become aware that there is no life with out wife!
    Undoubtedly, we can not ignore the important role played by the husband in taking care of his home and wife. The husband is the head of his wife, as the saying:" Every man is a king, and his home is his palace." So he has to rule home in righteousness, with honesty and love. Here, you have been much loved by your obedient wife. Although, you rule over your wife, it is not your right to reduce your wife to the position of virtual slave by taking away her inherent rights as an individual and ruling over her with rigor. Of course, this causes a negative reaction from the wife against you. So, naturally, she would not be submissive and obedient to you.
    Finally, love and understanding must be found between the two sides from the beginning. So, my advice for all, before join to marriage, you have to think for yourself, decide it, and then enter the golden cage.

please, revised and recorrect the above sub.. i would like to introduce it to the newspaper in my city\
    many thanks for corrections

colloquium is offline Senior Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: please give me the helpful correction of my article

Life without Wife: not Life
    As we all know, the Creator created both sexes (man and women) on earth for primary purposes. One of the most primary purposes is the complement of one's life and religion.
    This is a private letter to all males who, so far, have stayed out of marriage. I will do my best to show the positive role which a woman (wife) can play in a man's life. 'Yes' my Br man - you are in urgent need of getting that one who will participate and complete your life.
    Allah created men and women in order to complete each other within their lives. So, there are so many good and big advantages to getting married. First of all, it is good for you to choose the one you love - the one you satisfy and trust. It is not an easy matter and a good relationship doesn't happen randomly! Therefore, it is your religious duty that obliges you to consider the chosen woman before you enter marriage… What about after marriage? There, you will start and live a real and new life with your lovely wife. You (both) are cast into a real role differed from any role you have ever been in before. Now, you are no longer just a man and woman like all the other men and women. Now you are a husband and wife with clearly defined duties and responsibilities toward each other. The husband and wife are the garment of each of them, as Allah says in the Holy Qura'an: " … They (your wives, O men ) are a garment for you, and you (men) are a garment for them" (2:178).
    In this time, certainly, you will realize that it is difficult to live separately again. Because, my Br man, you found that nice partner who loves, looks after, and obeys you. You will have found the pretty and young woman who comforts, consoles, encourages and stands behind you throughout the difficult conditions of life. You will have found the good wife who will be the homemaker and keep and maintain her house in a proper and attractive manner. The mother, who grows up, teaches, guides and takes care of her children... In this case, surely you will become aware that there is no life with out wife!
    Undoubtedly, we can not ignore the important role played by the husband in taking care of his home and wife. The husband is the head of his wife, as the saying:" Every man is a king, and his home is his palace." So he has to rule home in righteousness, with honesty and love. Here, you have been loved greatly by your obedient wife. Although you rule over your wife, it is not your right to reduce your wife to the position of virtual slave by taking away her inherent rights as an individual and ruling over her with rigor. Of course, this causes a negative reaction from your wife against you. So, naturally, she would not be submissive and obedient to you.
    Finally, love and understanding must be found between the two sides from the beginning. So, my advice for all, before joining in matrimony, is to think for yourself, decide carefully, and only then enter the golden cage.

This, I think, is better. However it is not perfect.

I am not a teacher.