jamsari_sb is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Help With My Assignment

HELLO TEACHER AND EVERYBODY.I'M NEW HERE , NEED HELP TO COMPLETE MY ASSIGMENT.MY ENGLISH NOT SO GOOD , SO I FACED PROBLEM TO FINISH MY ASSIGNMENT. FOR ALL MEMBERS KNOWLEDGE , I'M STUDYING AT THE OUM, MALAYSIA NEED TO DO THIS ASSIGNMENT.PLEAS HELP ME

The questions is

Create a dialogue in context to demonstrate differences in lexical category of words:noun,verb and adjective

note:

1.your dialogue
    a. must be contextualized in a specific situation.For example,an interview,asking for direction,negotiating the rental of an apartmen and other situations
    b.can be used to demonstrate the differences in lexical categories of words.This works best when you use words that can function in more than one grammatical category.For example "the model modelled for the film"

2. This exercise is to enable you to differentiate between grammatical categories of words particularly when the words have similar spellings.
    3. You need to provide explanations that show how these words are different.eg.Model is a noun,it names the actor of the sentence. Model is a verb,it refers to an action where a person posed or acts.(15 marks) urgent

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Help With My Assignment

Welcome to the forums.

First point - you must do your own writing of the dialogue. We do not do people's assignments for them.

When you have selected a topic and written a dialogue, post it and we can then comment. Use a situation that is familiar to you [dealing with a shop assistant; sending a parcel].