Post Thanks / Like

Default please help me to correct this essay professionaly becuase i have IELTS

This topic is about :“ Only formal examination , written or practical, can give a clear picture of students true knowledge and ability at university level. Continuous assessment like course work"

One of the methods to assessment students is examination, it often faces with some problems though.

Firstly, examination is arranged in a certain time of specific day. So all of the students could not have same conditions duo to some accidental problem. Sometimes it was done in spite of one student has an awful time before the exam because of sick, an accident, died the her or his relatives suddenly, or something like that. In addition, another important problem that causes some students to lose the chance in exam is stress. Stress can prevent student to have a good exam, so students become nervous and sometimes they get headache, stomachache and else. In addition to,exam made a improper competition between the students, it was seen even it their families. Hence parents put the student under the pressure to get a good grade with criticize them for bad or not good mark on an examination.

Everything that was mentioned about the exam was a fact that no one can denied it, but its not cause to abolish the exam because of more advantages of examinations. In parts of stress and competition, they are not bad thing all the time, actually stress and competition force the students to keep up with other students specially for lazy ones that are use to postpone their course work. Accidentally problem, first of all its not happen always and if its happen its only for a little students not most of them, but one way to solve this problem is midterm examinations this situation enhance efficiency and reduce stress, competition and likely the accidentally problems.

In conclusion, I think examination is a good way to estimate the students, and it can be a effective factor to improve the knowledge, but its not enough, so in order to get more clear picture of students, its equally important, if not more important, to have continuous assessment like class activity and projects.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: please help me to correct this essay professionally becuase i have IELTS

I will correct what to me are the outstanding mistakes, but I will not rewrite your essay - then it would be my own, not yours!

It will still have mistakes.

One of the methods to assess students is examination, it often faced with some problems though.

Firstly, examination is arranged at a certain time of an specific day. So all the students cannot have the same conditions due to some accidental problem. Sometimes it was taken in spite of one student having had an awful time before the exam because of sickness, an accident, one of his or her relatives having died suddenly, or something like that. In addition, another important problem that causes some students to lose their chance at an exam is stress. Stress can prevent students to write a good exam, students become nervous and sometimes get headache, stomachache and more. Also, exams cause an improper competition between the students, it is seen even it their families. Hence parents put the students under pressure to get a good grade when criticizing them for bad or not good enough marks on an examination.

Everything that was mentioned about the exam are facts that no one can deny, but not cause enough to abolish exams because of the advantages of examinations. In parts of stress and competition, they are not bad thing all the time, actually stress and competition force the students to keep up with other students specially the lazy ones that are used to postpone their course work. The accident problem, first of all it does not happen every day and if it does it affectss only a few students but not most of them, but a way to solve this problem are midterm examinations. This situation enhance efficiency and reduce stress, competition and likely the accidental problems.

In conclusion, I think examination is a good method to estimate students, and it can be a effective factor to improve knowledge, but it's not enough, so in order to get a more clear picture of the students, it's equally important, if not more important, to have continuous assessment like class activity and projects.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: please help me to correct this essay professionaly becuase i have IELTS

I've gone over your essay just fo rfun and found that there was a fair bit to be rewritten before your concepts could be projected understandably.

Know what I mean?

Quote Originally Posted by rezashena View Post
    This topic is about : Only formal examination , written or practical, can give a clear picture of students true knowledge and ability at university level. Continuous assessment like course work"

One of the methods to assessment students is examination, it often faces with some problems though.

One of the methods of assessing the abilities of students is examination, this method is however faced with a few problems.

Firstly, examination is arranged in a certain time of specific day. So all of the students could
    FIrstly exams are usually conducted at a certain time of day which means that not all students
    not have same conditions duo to some accidental problem. Sometimes it was done in spite of
    are able to fit them comfortably into their schedules due to various factors including but not
    one student has an awful time before the exam because of sick, an accident, died the her or his
    limited to such things as sickness or the deth of a loved one e.t.c.
    relatives suddenly, or something like that. In addition, another important problem that causes
    Another problem faced by some students is stress.
    some students to lose the chance in exam is stress. Stress can prevent student to have a good
    Stress can cause poor performance during an exam due to side effects such as headaches,
    exam, so students become nervous and sometimes they get headache, stomachache and else.
    nervousness and other symptons.
    In addition to,exam made a improper competition between the students, it was seen even it
    their families. Hence parents put the student under the pressure to get a good grade with criticize them for bad or not good mark on an examination.

Additionally there is a lot of competition between students and even their families who often pressure the students into either getting a good mark or being faced with criticism.
    Everything that was mentioned about the exam was a fact that no one can denied it, but its not cause to abolish the exam because of more advantages of examinations. In parts of stress and competition, they are not bad thing all the time, actually stress and competition force the students to keep up with other students specially for lazy ones that are use to postpone their course work. Accidentally problem, first of all its not happen always and if its happen its only for a little students not most of them, but one way to solve this problem is midterm examinations this situation enhance efficiency and reduce stress, competition and likely the accidentally problems.
    Depsite the aforementioned undeniable facts it does not constitute reasonable cause for abolishing examinations as the advantages far outweigh the disadvantages, in a positive light it may be seen that competitive stress is beneficial in that it forces lazy students into action,
    and while a few students are disrupted by unforeseen problems midterm exams tend to alleviate a lot of the stress related issues.
    In conclusion, I think examination is a good way to estimate the students, and it can be a effective factor to improve the knowledge, but its not enough, so in order to get more clear picture of students, its equally important, if not more important, to have continuous assessment like class activity and projects.
    In conclusion I would say that examinations are overall an effective way of determining a student's ability if conducted in an organised and ongoing manner.