Thread: grammar

Post Thanks / Like

Default grammar

I have some question about my homework, can you help me solve my questions?

Please help me to correct the errors in the underlined and numbered items. Each item has at least one error and possibly more. Retain the original meaning and words as much as possible when you provide corrections. And Explain the errors in Sentences 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8

I remember a party I went to when I was a young girl. It celebrated the birthday of my grandfather. (2) He reached to the age of 65 and the party held for him. (3) Despite the restaurant was far away in the New Territory, the party was come by many people; a lot of the guests, they were his colleagues and friends. (4) We had wonderful meal and the food really very delicious. (5) Eating happily, light music was played.(6) Although people not knew all the others, but everyone were happy. (7) All people felt exciting, especially my uncle had a lovely smile on his face the evening. ( He told it was the most happiest occasion in his life. (9) I must never forget to have such an enjoyable party.

Thank a lot!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Lau
    I have some question about my homework, can you help me solve my questions?

Please help me to correct the errors in the underlined and numbered items. Each item has at least one error and possibly more. Retain the original meaning and words as much as possible when you provide corrections. And Explain the errors in Sentences 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8

I remember a party I went to when I was a young girl. It celebrated the birthday of my grandfather. (2) He reached to the age of 65 and the party held for him. (3) Despite the restaurant was far away in the New Territory, the party was come by many people; a lot of the guests, they were his colleagues and friends. (4) We had wonderful meal and the food really very delicious. (5) Eating happily, light music was played.(6) Although people not knew all the others, but everyone were happy. (7) All people felt exciting, especially my uncle had a lovely smile on his face the evening. ( He told it was the most happiest occasion in his life. (9) I must never forget to have such an enjoyable party.

Thank a lot!!
    What are your questions? :D