Post Thanks / Like

Default Summary: The Wright brothers

Hello!

Today I wrote a summary about a text on the first manned flight and the reasons why the Wright brothers succeeded.

Iīm looking forward to your proofreading.
    Thank you!

"The succeed to achieve the first manned flight by the brothers Wright is often explain by three main points.
    First the brothers worked in a team; therefore, they helped each others with new ideas one might never got himself.
    Moreover, they didnīt concentrate to much on the theoretics of flight like most other engineerers. In spite of improvements based on trial an error results, they got ahead of their competitiors.
    Last the Wrights used to live at the right time. Recently a new motor had been introduced that presented an appropiate weight to power relation for flying"

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Summary: The Wright brothers

Quote Originally Posted by SimonUnthan View Post
    Hello!

Today I wrote a summary about a text on the first manned flight and the reasons why the Wright brothers succeeded.

Iīm looking forward to your proofreading.
    Thank you!

"The succeed to achieve the first manned flight by the brothers Wright is often explain by three main points.The Wright brothers' success in achieving the first manned flight is due to three factors.

First, the brothers worked as a team; therefore, they helped each other with new ideas one might never got himself.which neither might have found on his own.
    Moreover, they didn't concentrate too much on the theories of flight like most other engineers. In spite of Due to/Because of/Owing to improvements based on trial and error, they got ahead of their competitors.
    Last the Wrights used to live lived at the right time. A new motor had been introduced that presented was of an appropiate weight to power relation ratio for flying"
    If you start with "First[ly]", then you should use "Second[ly]" and "Third[ly]" for your subsequent points.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you!

Looks like Iīve still got a lot work to do

Could you please tell me, what is wrong about "didn't"? Is it just the fact that you should not write short forms, but "did not"?

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SimonUnthan View Post

Could you please tell me, what is wrong about "didn't"? Is it just the fact that you should not write short forms, but "did not"?
    See the comment on the other post!