nada2008 is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

please this letter its urgent im gonna send it right after correcting it from someone

Hello everyone,

this is a formal letter to transfer to another campus from the same university. i took some ideas from this website but i feel there are few grammer mistakes and maybe there are some sentence that i should not mention which im not sure. im even not sure about when i have to write the letter captial

this is the letter

14th August 2008

Dear Professor.
    I am writing to respectfully request a transfer from XXXXXX University XXX campus to the home campus XXXXUniversity in XXXX. A change in my academic and personal circumstances necessitates this transfer. I feel it is in the best interests of myself to transfer to the main campus rather than to study in the XXXX campus for several reasons.
    As a Marketing student, It is important for me to improve my English language, feel confided to communicate with people and success in the Marketing world. this opportunity will improve my English language on a daily basis. I am interested to develop my Art skills by taking some classes which are offered in the main campus. I would like to do a minor in Art and the opportunity to do that is in the main campus. However, in the main campus I have the option when to take my marketing classes which will help me to do my internship. I couldn’t do my internship in the XXX campus because of time conflict especially with the Markting classes.
    I have studied for four years in the XXXX University XXX campus and I would like nothing more than to continue my degree in the Main campus. I have many qualities that will be valuable to the university. I am a willing learner and a determined student. I am certain to get good grades, increase my GPA and will make my parents proud.
    Thank you in advance for taking the time to review my situation and please accept my apologies for this very late request letter. I would be grateful if you could except me to transfer to the main campus and make my dreams come true.

Yours sincerely
    XXX

nada2008 is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: please this letter its urgent im gonna send it right after correcting it from som

is there anyone who can help me??

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: please this letter its urgent im gonna send it right after correcting it from som

Quote Originally Posted by nada2008 View Post
    Hello everyone,

this is a formal letter to transfer to another campus from the same university. i took some ideas from this website but i feel there are few grammer mistakes and maybe there are some sentence that i should not mention which im not sure. im even not sure about when i have to write the letter captial

this is the letter

14th August 2008

Dear Professor [insert the name of the person - it is politer]
    I am writing to respectfully request a transfer from XXXXXX University, XXX campus, to the home campus XXXX University in XXXX. A change in my academic and personal circumstances necessitates this transfer. I feel it is in the best interests of myself to transfer to the main campus rather than to study in the XXXX campus for several reasons.
    As a Marketing student, it is important for me to improve my English, feel confided to communicateconfident in communicating with people and success succeed in the Marketing world. This opportunity will improve my English language on a daily basis. I am also interested to develop in developing my art skills by taking some classes which are offered in the main campus. I would like to do a minor in Art and the opportunity to do that is only available in the main campus.
    However Another factor is that in the main campus I have the option of when to take my marketing classes, which will help me to do my internship. I couldn’t do my internship in the XXX campus because of time conflicts, especially with the Marketing classes.

I have studied for four years in the XXXX University XXX campus and I would like nothing more than to continue my degree in the Main campus. I have many qualities that will be valuable to the university. I am a willing learner and a determined student. I am certain to get good grades, increase my GPA and will make my parents proud.
    Thank you in advance for taking the time to review my situation and please accept my apologies for this very late request letter. I would be grateful if you could except me to transfer agree to my transfer to the main campus and make my dreams come true[omit].

Yours sincerely
    XXX