I am writing to be the candidate of the Executive Assistant in you company.. I was attract by your company’s advertisement which is on you website. It would be a great honor if I could work for a company, which provides public service.
I will graduate from college with an international business and trade diploma this summer. I think my major and other relevant qualifications would be help me to accomplish the job as a foreign company’s executive assistant. Although I have not enough work experience, I will try my best to learn from my manger and colleagues.
I have sent my resume with the cover letter, and looking forward for your reply with any method on my resume.
Thank you for your consideration.
An Executive Assistant position of Invitrogen Limited
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICICATIONS:
● Interpersonal Communication ● Supportive and Responsible
● Computer literate: Microsoft Office, Windows XP Professional, Microsoft Project, Computer hardware operation.
● Native Chinese Speaker, fluent in English: Speaking, Reading, Writing
Relevant certificate: Certificate of State College English Test-Band 4, June 2002.
Interpretation Course in Shanghai Only College, 2004
RELEVANT COURSES WORKS
● Marketing, such as making business reports, making business strategy plan.
● Basic Economy and International Laws ● Corporation Finance
● Basic Accounting ● International Import and Export.
Sydney Institution of Language and Commence (SILC), Shanghai University
Diploma of International Trade, June 2003
Bachelor degree of International Business and Trade, expect June 2005
Shanghai Silk Import and Export Ltd.
Executive assistant: with the first Export Sales Department. Processed international business and trade, responsible for make contact, letter of Credit and Collection. Other duties included the communication with local and oversea companies.