piginthesky is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default A letter to my new manager

After a personal changing last week in my company. I had a meeting with my new manager, he wants to know either I will stick with the company or leave after my contract ends.(still 6 months to go). He also asked me to enclose my portfolio to the letter, see if I could fit to some new positions. This is a letter I'm writing in response to the meeting. Dear sir, How are you? It was a pleasure meeting you last week. After my careful consideration during the weekend, I decided to stick with my job for now. Here I have attached my portfolio to the letter. I'm looking forward to talking to you again. Thank you! Pig in the sky Any suggestions? Please help me to improve this email, thank you all so much in advance! Cheers!

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: A letter to my new manager

Quote Originally Posted by piginthesky View Post
    After a personal changing last week in my company. I had a meeting with my new manager, he wants to know either I will stick with the company or leave after my contract ends.(still 6 months to go). He also asked me to enclose my portfolio to the letter, see if I could fit to some new positions. This is a letter I'm writing in response to the meeting.

Dear sir, How are you? It was a pleasure meeting you last week. After my careful consideration during the weekend, I decided to stick with my job for now. Here I have attached my portfolio to the letter. I'm looking forward to talking to you again. Thank you! Pig in the sky

Any suggestions? Please help me to improve this email, thank you all so much in advance! Cheers!
    Dear sir [you have met him. Use his name: Dear Mr xxxxx], How are you?omit It was a pleasure meeting you last week. I have been thinking about what you told me and after careful consideration during the weekend, I have decided to stick with my job for now. As requested, I have attached my portfolio. I lookforward to talking to you again. Regards/Best wishes, Pig in the sky