Post Thanks / Like

Default Synthesis: Strategic alliances

Hello!

So here is my last synthesis for today(I promise ). It's about a strategical concept in business, explained in a passage and supported by an example in a lecture.

Thank you, for your proofreading!

"Strategic alliances are sucessful ways to increase the benfit of all involved companies.
    When joining this alliance, the participating firms offer different resources to another even though they might had been competing for years. Due to this sharing of resources, the companies are able to effort a bigger profit.
    In the lecture an example for this situation is presented. US Postal Service offered their opponent Federal Express place in the post offices to present themselves. In return, the US Postal Service was allowed to fill up unused space in airplanes of Federal Express. Owning to this win-win-situation, both companies improved their benefits.
    According to the passage, another advantage of modern strategic alliances is that they can be formed and quit very fast. In order to react in today's fast changing economy, every involved firm can stop the cooperation when there is a better oportunity.
    To support this point, the professor in the lecture presumes an end of the cooperation of the mentioned mail delivery services, when the US Postal Service will be encorporated by the state in the near future."

I'm quite unsure about the sentence begining with "In return, the US Postal Service was...". Is this expression correct?

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Synthesis: Strategic alliances

Quote Originally Posted by SimonUnthan View Post
    Hello!

So here is my last synthesis for today(I promise ). It's about a strategical concept in business, explained in a passage and supported by an example in a lecture.

Thank you, for your proofreading!

"Strategic alliances are sucessful ways to increase the benfit of benefits for all involved companies.
    When joining this alliance forming such alliances, the participating firms offer different resources to another one another/each other even though they might have been competing for years. Due to this sharing of resources, the companies are able to effort achieve a bigger profit.
    In the lecture [specify the lecture] an example for this situation is presented. The US Postal Service offered their opponent competitor, Federal Express, a place in the omit post offices to present themselves. In return, the US Postal Service was allowed to fill up unused space in airplanes of Federal ExpressFederal Express's aircraft. Owing to this win-win-situation, both companies improved their benefits.benefited.
    According to the passage,[what passage??] another advantage of modern strategic alliances is that they can be formed and quit dissolved very fastquickly. In order to react in today's fast changing economy, every involved firm can stop the cooperation when there is a better oportunity.
    To support this point, the professor in the lecture presumes an end to the cooperation of the mentioned mail between the mail delivery services, when the US Postal Service will be encorporated is incorporated by the state in the near future."

I'm quite unsure about the sentence beginning with "In return, the US Postal Service was...". Is this expression correct? It's fine.