Prajeet Guest

Post How has tv watching changed over the years for me? A trial essay, commentarie's welc.

Along with the changes in one's age, his/her taste changes with quite an amaze. People changealong with time and so do their habits. Thninking back to my early years as a child, everything has changed dramatically: my tastes, feelings, and so on. Recently, I was going though my exam papers, from my early years in school, and came to realize mistakes that jst were to dimb to commit.

Thinking back in my early years , I would just feel shy and embarrased for my silly tastes. Some of these tastes are really evident in the telivision shows I used to watch. Spongebob, power ranger, e.t.c. are some of the examples. I still remember that day , as I cried because I did not get towatch one of the episodes, due to a black-out. The, when i did get to watch those episodes, I totally forgot about everything else. It felt as if I was one o the characters.

It is a clear reflection of myself, when I see my toddler cousin getting lost in similar episodes; though they have different ones,nowadays. Whenevee I try to change the channel or interrupt in anyways, he would just get angry, like a volcano about toerrupt anytime soon. While I used to be totally endulged in those episodes, my dad,in other hand, loved watching new and sports. Then, I would stay just beside him and try to figure out, afterall, what is so compelling about these shows that my dad would not,by any chance, miss the 8 p.m. news(news coverage was only at specific times,then).

At present, ironically, I do not mind watching news,and when it comes down to watching L-train(Lebron James) dunking over his opponents, I would do anything possible. Sportscentre, and discovery channels are my favorites, for now. I would notmind watching a small clip of spongebob for my cousin, but, honestly, i have totally lost interest in such shows. I am interested into movies and videogames, nowadays. Movies and videogames, that are more thrillin, exciting and adventurous.

Not that, those cartoon-shows were not exciting at all, back then. As stated earlier, taste changes as life moves on. Life, as you live along, changes your your habits, and most of all the way of living,and all of us should accept it. There is no advantage on living in past, one has to move on and look forward to the future.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: How has tv watching changed over the years for me? A trial essay, commentarie's w

Quote Originally Posted by Prajeet View Post
    Along with the changes in one's age, his/her one's taste changes with quite an amaze[omit]. People change along with time and so do their habits. Thinking back to my early years as a child, everything has changed dramatically: my tastes, feelings, and so on. Recently, I was going though my exam papers, from my early years in school, and came to realize mistakes that jst were to dimb to commit.I had made many stupid mistakes.

Thinking back to my early years , I would just feel shy and embarrassed about my silly tastes. Some of these tastes are really evident in the telivision shows I used to watch. Spongebob, Power Ranger, e.t.c. and other such shows are some of the examples. I still remember that the day I cried because I did not get to watch one of the episodes, due to a black-out. Then, when i did get to watch those episodes, I totally forgot about everything else. It felt as if I was one of the characters.

It is a clear reflection of myself when I see my toddler cousin getting lost in similar episodes; though they have different ones nowadays. Whenever I try to change the channel or interrupt in any way, he gets angry, like a volcano about to erupt any time soon. While I used to be totally endulged involved in those episodes, my dad on the other hand loved watching news and sports. I would stay just beside him and try to figureout what was so compelling about these shows that my dad would not,by any chance, miss the 8 p.m. news(news coverage was only at specific times,then). omit

At present, ironically, I do not mind watching news, and when it comes down to watching L-train(Lebron James) dunking over his opponents, I would do anything possible. Sportscentre and Discovery channels are my favorites, for now. I would not mind watching a small clip of Spongebob with my cousin, but, honestly, i have totally lost interest in such shows. I am interested in movies and videogames nowadays. They are more thrilling, exciting and adventurous.

Not that those cartoon-shows were not exciting, back then. As stated earlier, taste changes as life moves on. Life, as you live along, changes your your habits Your habits alter as you grow older, and most of all the way of living,omit and all of us should accept it. There is no advantage in living in the past. One has to move on and look forward to the future.

I feel that at times you are repetitious.

nb etc, which is an abbreviation of "et cetera".