Post Thanks / Like

Pls. edit my letter

Sir,
    Attached herewith our candidates for Machine shop Instructor positions. Their current salary in their current work is 450 pesos per day and they need 800 pesos salary from us inorder for them to transfer to our company. I plan on having them tested at our site by our Machine Shop Manager to see if really if their level or expertise could make us offer them what they wanted.
    I am now hesitant to have them secure requiremnts and promise them 500 to 800 salary because I don't want to happen to them what happend to one of our applicants last time when we promised him to receive a gross rate of 500 to 800 salary only to end up receiving 350 basic rate because his level of expertise couldnt give him a salary of 500 and up even he already resigned.

So after they are tested and the Machine Sop Manger see him to be ok with a 800 salary. They would come back to davao to secure requirments and have medical examination. If all is ok, then they will go to Manila to start work.. And if they don't pass for the 800 peso level on their expetise. I recommend that they will be given 650 salary instead despite. This is for the reason that it's really hard to source Machine Shop trainers and I think it's ok. If we give them a salary on what they are getting on their current employers,, what in it for them? How could they transfer.. So i suggest giveing them a fair rate so they would transfer to us considering tha our place of employment is miles and miles away from the. so lets give them a more reasonable salary that will make them ok to be emplyed with us.

Thank you.

Sincerley yours,

Bobby

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pls. edit my letter

Sir/mam pls help.Thank u so much

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone? Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pls. edit my letter(plsss. anyone??)

Anyone??????!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi democratsrep,
    I hope this helps...

Dear Sir,

Attached herewith is our list of candidates for Machine Shop Instructor positions. The current salary in this occupation is 450 pesos per day and they require 800 pesos salary from us in order for them to transfer to our company. I plan on having them tested at our site by our Machine Shop Manager to see if their level of skill and expertise warrants the requested salary.

I hesitate to fill any position with the promise of the mentioned 500 to 800 peso salary because I have been incovenienced in the past and do not want to repeat the situation. In the past I have promised a certain salary rate to an applicant and then discovered that his skill level in this position was insufficient to achieve the salary. This resulted in under-performance and a resignation by the applicant.

The plan is to assess the situation after they are tested and hopefully, the Machine Shop Manger will make the decision to pay the 800 salary. They would come back to Davao to finalise the requirements and undertake a medical examination. If all is ok, then they will go to Manila to start work.

If applicants don't pass for the 800 peso level based on their expetise, I recommend that they be given 650 salary instead. It is very difficult to source Machine Shop trainers and I am prepared to take this financial risk. If I give them a salary based on what they are getting from their current employers, it does not seem fair. They would be unable to transfer to this new job.

I am hoping that by giving them a fair rate, they will transfer to us and embrace this new challenge, an incentive which considers that our place of employment is a very long distance from them. Let us give them a more reasonable salary that will make the position attractive and financially successful and encourage them to be employed by us.

Thank you.

Sincerley yours,

Bobby

Take care,
    Deanna