tha_ka is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Statement of purpose

Heyyyy!
    i need some help with this....
    im really bad by expressing whatever i think. now i have to write a statement of purpose for the access to the phD....and i'm trapped!
    i'm posting here a rough draft of the SoP i have written. Can someone help me with this??
    Thanks so much!

--------------------------------------------------
    To the selection committee,
    How the brain perceives the world is what we understand as real. What can be more thrilling than study the origin of our ideas? For that, and hoping to understand little bit of it, I would like to be involved in the doctorate program offered at this university and its preparatory course. Please accept my resume of research interests as a proof of motivation in neurosciences field research.
    While developing a research program in India I realized that, even the people have been through different learning process has similar attitudes in front of the world. For that, I would like to get involved in the study of behavioural neurosciences, especially the neural process related with learning, memory and visual formation of the world. Otherwise I dare on the complexity of the system. The analysis of the complex structures and the interaction between elements of the networks should be studied. For that, I get especially attracted to the research developed by Dr. Smith on the visual cortex, who does an advisable work on the visual network.

Along with this statement of purpose I attach the rest of documents needed for the application to the program.

Thanks for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.
    Sincerely,

susiedqq is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Statement of purpose

How the brain perceives the world is what we understand as real. What can be more thrilling than to study the origin of our ideas? For that, and in hopes of understanding more, I would like to apply to the doctorate program offered at this university and its preparatory course. Please accept my resume detailing research interests as a proof of motivation in the neurosciences field research.

While developing a research program in India, I realized that even people who have been through different learning processes have similar attitudes in front of the world.?? around the world. Because of that, I would like to get involved in the study of behavioural neurosciences, especially the neural process related to learning, memory and visual formation. I am fascinated with the complexity of the system and look forward to the study of the analysis of the complex structures and the interaction between elements of the networks. In addition, I am especially attracted to the research developed by Dr. Smith on the visual cortex, and his work on the visual network.

Along with this statement of purpose, I have attached the other required documents for application to the program.

Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,