COVER LETTER AND RESUME
Room 1301 No.8 Building, Lane 591, LongHua West Road
The NOKIA Telecommunication Company (ShangHai China)
Floor 6th NO.D East International Building, 85 Lou Shan Guan Road, ShangHai
Re: Possible Employment
Dear Mr. Liu,
I’m writing in response to the advertisement you placed in the Website for a regional management accountant. I am very interested in that position.
NOKIA Company is the large global telecommunication company. You fully consider employees' long-term career development. Working in your company has enough chance to deal with different kinds of problems to accumulate working experiences and train ourselves. I'm a university student studying in Shanghai University, majoring in international business and trade. I'm very interested in this position and I believe I could do satisfactory work for your company because of my education and part-time job experience
I would appreciate your time in reviewing my enclosed resume and I would welcome an opportunity to meet with you for a personal interview.
Full Name: Kang Qi
English Name: Susan Kang
Date of Birthday:10 January 1984
Home Telephone: 54258538
Mobile Phone: 13817082430
E-mail: EMAIL REMOVED - Send PM to This User Instead
Address: ROOM 1301 No.8 Building, Lane 591, LongHua West Road ShangHai 200232
Seeking a position in a multinational company.
Summary of Qualifications
(1) English skills: Chinese speaker having a better mastery level in English listening, speaking, reading and writing. (CET-4, IELTS with score 6.5, Researched, wrote and presented 30-page Market report with other group members)
(2) Computer literate: Microsoft office, FrontPage, PowerPoint, Excess
(1) Post-Diploma of Sydney Institute of Language and Commerce (SILC) ShangHai University in International economics and Trade, anticipated May 2005
(2) The Fourth High school ShangHai
Class of 1999, Diploma received by June 2002
Marketing/Financial Management/International Management
International Economy and Trade
Management Information System
International Commercial Laws/International Business/Business Communication
Got scholarship for the first year in ShangHai University
(1) Joined in the secretary department of student association, acting as a ordinary secretary in charge of something from 2002.10 to 2003.6.
(2) Joined the job about the Marketing management and planning, accounting, computer operation in New Shanghai International Trade Market From 2004.6 to 2004.8
Chinese speaker having a better mastery level in English listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Youshouldn't use 'better'here because you're not comapring yourself with anything. How about 'high level of English proficiency' or simply 'fluent Engl;ish'.