rabeymoon Guest

Default Rabey's cover lever and resume.

Rabey Yin
    EMAIL REMOVED - Send PM to This User Instead
    Room ***,14th,100 Branch Lane,608 Lane,Chengshan Road,Pudong New Area,Shanghai, China

October 16,2004

Senior Manager of Human Resource of BMW
    EMAIL REMOVED - Send PM to This User Instead
    14F, No. 8, Huaihai Zhong Road, Shanghai

APPLICATION FOR THE ASSISTANT OF SALES MANAGER
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Respected Madam/Sir,

I’m an ungraduated student of Sydney Institute of Commercial and Language, Shanghai University of China. I’m looking forward a future job and I want to have a try to work for your company after graduated. I like the cars of BMW very much because they have not only classical appearances but also good functions and the services after sales of your company are perfect. Furthermore I’m appreciating the concept of making people enjoy driving and unlimited innovation of yours and that are also be individuation and personality.

I have learned that the sales manager of your company has to achieve and agreed sales volume target for new and used cars and must manage his staffs. He must exploit potential to the full and secure the revenues of the dealership. He also should provide high-quality service and professional customer care to create customer loyalty and potential customers to BMW Group, to the dealership. Through effective leadership and management, he must secure and expand the customer base of the dealership continuously.

Therefore I think he is too busy to solve all of the problems and if you could enroll me to be an assistant of him, I have self-confident that I could do a good job. I identify with BMW philosophy and brand values and I have some knowledge of cars of BMW and F1 information of China that could help the manager to get information of customers and doing search work. I’m out-going and could be team working with other employees. I have enough English skills and some sales knowledge to communicate with others and finish tasks. I also have good manner and appearance.
    I wish that you could keep my name on your file because I deeply want to be an employee of BMW and work for what I appreciate. I will email you someday to ask for the result and could see you soon.
    Sincerely yours,
    Rabey Yin

RESUME

[BASIC SITUATION]
    NAME:RABEY YIN SEX:FEMALE
    BIRTHDAY:APRIL,1984
    HEIGHT:174cm WEIGHT:50kg
    MAJOR:INTERNATIONAL TRADE
    SCHOOL:SYDNEY INSTITUTE OF LANGUAGE AND COMMERCE (SILC),SHANGHAI UNIVERSITY,CHINA
    LEVEL OF FOREIGN LANGUAGE:CET4
    TIME OF GRADUATE:ANGUST,2005

[WAYS OF CONNECTION]
    TELEPHONE: 021-5886****
    MOBILEPHONE:1381-6767-***
    ADDRESS:ROOM ***,14TH,100 BRANCH LANE,608 LANE,CHENGSHAN ROAD,PUDONG NEW AREA,SHANGHAI,CHINA
    ZIP CODE: 200126
    E-MAIL: EMAIL REMOVED - Send PM to This User Instead

[LEVEL OF PROFESSIONAL]
    GRADE THREE STUDENT OF SESSION 2002, SILC OF SHANGHAI UNIVERSITY. HAVE KNOWLEDGES OF INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND ALSO WHAT IS RELATIVED. HAVE READ SOME BOOKS OF INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT AFTER CLASS.

[LEVEL OF FOREIGN LANGUAGE]
    CET4 AND THE ABILITIES OF LISTENING, SPEAKING, READING AND WRITING OF BUSINESS ENGLISH OF INTERNATIONAL TRADE.

[LEVEL OF COMPUTER]
    HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF UNIVERSITY’S COMPUTER. COULD USE WINDOWS AND WORD WRITING, EXCEL, ACCESS, POWERPOINT AND ETC OF OFFICE SYSTEM PRACTICED.

[PRACTICE IN SOCIATE]
    INVESTIGATOR OF COMMUNITY SAFTY FOR ZERO COMPANY FOR TWO WEEKS IN GRADE TWO.
    TRAINEE OF SHANGHAI E&T INTL-TRANS CO., LTD IN SUMMER HOLIDAY OF GRADE TWO FOR TEN WEEKS. LEARN HOW TO OPERATING, BOOKING CABIN AND APPLING TO CUSTOMS AND ETC OF IMPORT AND EXPORT BY OCEAN SHIPPING.

[HOBBIES]
    READING, LISTENING TO MUSIC, PAINTING PICTURES, PHOTOGRAPHING, WATCHING SPORTS MATCH SUCH AS FOOTBALL, BASKETBALL AND F1.

[PERSONALITY]
    ACTIVE, OUT-GOING, TEAMING WORKING, HAVE A LOT OF DIFFERENT HOBBIES, WORKING HARD, CORDIALITY,HONEST, ENJOYING REVOLUTION AND LIKE TO LEARN FROM OTHERS.

Tdol is offline Editor, UsingEnglish.com
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Respected Madam/Sir,

Iím an ungraduated student of Sydney Institute

'Respected'is old-fashioned. I'd say:

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am (never use contractions in formal writing) an undergraduate (no 'd') student of Syndey Institute...