chakmangoo is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Essay Correction

Hi,
    Here is a short essay I have written for class assignment.
    Kindly check if any sentence is grammatically incorrect.

My one night with a girl alone in an big and silent apartment. There were many things arising in my mind because it was our last day together and after that we didn't know when we would be able to meet. We were cleaning the apartment till late night as lease was ending next day. We were talking to each other, sharing our lives. She was so cute and nice to talk with. We cleaned our rooms, now it was turn to clean the kitchen, she was cleaning burner-element in one sink and I was cleaning in another sink, we were so close, experience of that closeness was saying me something , blood was flowing so fast in my body. We had only few hours to pack all our stuff and clean every thing that belongs to apartment service. My mind and heart were full of excitement, sorrow .We used to talk allot during last few days, those moments were so enjoyable and happy, she told me about her college life, her family but these were our last few moments . Ok, it was time to do something ..do something but wait,. She also told me about her Boy friend and she had been in long distance relationship with someone since long time and I didnít want to betray anyone ,so I decided that something was to clean the burner top full of stains and go to bed and say her good bye forever, forever.

SaiMadrid is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Essay Correction

My one night with a girl alone in a big and silent apartment. There were many things arising in my mind because it was our last day together and after that we didn't know when we would be able to meet. We were cleaning the apartment till late at night as the lease was going to end the next day. We were talking to each other, sharing our lives. She was so cute and nice to talk with/to. We cleaned our rooms, now it was her turn to clean the kitchen, she was cleaning the burner-element in one sink and I was cleaning it in another sink, we were so close, the experience of that closeness was saying something to me , the blood was flowing so fast in my body. We had only a few hours to pack all our stuff and clean every thing that belonged to apartment service. My mind and heart were full of excitement, sorrow .We used to talk a lot during the/our last few days, those moments were so enjoyable and happy, she told me about her college life, her family but these were our last few moments . Ok, it was time to do something ..do something but wait.... she also told me about her boyfriend and she had been in a long distance relationship with someone for a long time and I didn’t want to betray anyone ,so I decided that someone? had to clean the burner top full of stains and go to bed and say goodbye to her forever, forever.