Thread: Hello!!!!

vtembe is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello!!!!

Could you please helpt me to correct my text??????????? Survey Instrument
    Support the team in adapting the questionnaire for the different actors (private employers, insurance and donors). Send the survey instrument and make a protocol.

Data Collection Plan
    Design data collection plan with responsibilities assigned where individual (s) have responsibility for each component of the data collection activity.

Developing a project budget for data collection;

Contact and collect data with Ministry of Finance, some Private/paraestatal employers and Donors;

Collect data on Secondary sources (from pre–existing data sources: www. odamoz.org.mz, which is a searchable date base, reporting on projects and programmes by sector and or donor and gives disbursement data);

To Monitor the data collection regularly;

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Hello!!!!

Welcome to the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by vtembe View Post
    Could you please helpt me to correct my text???????????

Survey Instrument

Support the team in adapting the questionnaire for the different actors participants (private employers, insurance and donors). Send the survey instrument and make a protocol.

Data Collection Plan
    Design data collection plan with responsibilities assigned, indicating which individual (s) have responsibility for each component of the data collection activity.

Develop a project budget for data collection

Contact and collect data with Ministry of Finance, some Private/paraestatal employers and Donors; Contact the Ministry of Finance, as well as some private employers and donors, collect data and collate.

Collect data on secondary sources (from pre–existing data sources: www. odamoz.org.mz, which is a searchable database, reporting on projects and programmes by sector and/or donor and giving disbursement data)
    ;

Monitor the data collection regularly;