Post Thanks / Like

Post Please, correct my writting

hello !!! would you please correct my writting..
    I'll be grateful.

The pyramids
    one of the seven wonders of the world

Egypt is famous with the great or true pyramid. it is built at giza for Sneferu's son, Khufu , belonging to the 4th dynasty . In ancient monuments walls , it is inscribed that khufu was a kind and also a god , his cult had approached the 24th dynasty. His full name is Khnum khufwy which means " (the god) khufu protect me."

The great pyramid is considered to be the tallest , oldest and widest building in the world. the king followed by 100,000 workers offering them clothes and food. It is assumed that ramps had been built in straight way or in spiral pattern, but in fact it is known how the ramps was laid out. the stone weighing 2.5 tons each. wetting the ground , a slick path has been created to dragg these blocks of stones by rope which sat on sledges. it is never shown in the walls that the stones were lift on rollers.

It took them 20 years to build the great pyramid. Also, there was an " Air shaft" in the main chamber connected to the great gallery.
    when they opened it , they didnt find Khufu's mummy or any treasure. Some mentioned that the great pyramid was not meant to be a tomb. it was made of limestone which was gleaming in the sunlight. It is a fascinating building.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Please, correct my writting

Quote Originally Posted by lineofhope View Post
    hello !!! would you please correct my writting..
    I'll be grateful.

The Great Pyramid: one of the seven wonders of the world

Egypt is famous with for the Great or true OMIT Pyramid. it is built at Giza for Sneferu's son, Khufu , belonging to who lived in the 4th dynasty . InOn the ancient monument's walls, it is inscribed that Khufu was a kind [a kind what?] and also a god. His cult had approached lasted until the 24th dynasty. His full name is Khnum Khufwy which means " (the god) khufu protect me".

The Great Pyramid is considered to be the tallest, oldest and widest building in the of/in the ancient world. It took them omit 20 years to build the Great Pyramid. It is made of limestone which was gleaming gleamed in the sunlight.

The king followed by 100,000 workers offering them clothes and food. [What is this relating to?] It is assumed that ramps had been built in straight way or in spiral pattern, but in fact it is known how the ramps was laid out. the stone weighing 2.5 tons each. wetting the ground , a slick path has been created to dragg these blocks of stones by rope which sat on sledges. it is never shown in the walls that the stones were lift on rollers. This paragraph is messy. After the first sentence, state that you are going to describe how it was constructed. Then go on to describe how the stones were moved.

When the interior was explored, it was found that there was an "air shaft" in the main chamber connected to the great gallery. However, when they opened it, they didn't find Khufu's mummy nor any treasure. Some mentioned people believe that the Great Pyramid was not meant to be a tomb. It is a fascinating building.
    Perhaps you could revise it and repost?

Post Thanks / Like

the king followed by 100,000 workers offering them clothes and food ( here, I meant that he followed by workers not slaves as he offered them clothes and food instead of money ). An usual question is how the Great Pyramid are built?, It is assumed that ramps had been built in straight way or in spiral pattern, but in fact it is unknown how the ramps was laid out. the stone weighing 2.5 tons each. wetting the ground , a slick path has been created to drag these blocks of stones by rope which sat on sledges. it is never shown in the walls that the stones were lift on rollers.
    so what about this change?

Post Thanks / Like

I think I see what you are getting at.

The pharaoh did not use slaves to build the Pyramid, as was believed, but employed 100,000 workers, providing them with housing, clothing and food. It is often asked, How were the pyramids built? It is has been assumed that ramps had been were built in straight way or in a spiral pattern, but in fact it is unknown how the ramps was they were laid out. The stones weigh 2.5 tons each. It is now thoght that by wetting the ground , a slick path has been was created and these blocks of stones, on sledges, were pulled up by rope. It is never shown in the wall paintings/carvings that the stones were lift moved on rollers.

Post Thanks / Like

yea, this is what I ment excatly :) ... thanks a bundle
    I wanna ask another question , What should I focus on ? is it grammer , structure of a sentence ? or what ?

Post Thanks / Like

By focusing on the grammar and practising it, you will learn how to write a good sentence. Prepositions and verb/noun agreement are two areas to work on.

You might like to bookmark this and use it as a checklist when writing: Master Template for EnglishWorks!