Post Thanks / Like

Smile Writing to a HR office...

I am writing to a person who works in HR office for an important company. Could you please check my presentation e-mail?

Dear xxxx

I know you are looking for people with in-depth Project Management experience and being very interested in your company, XXX group, I would like to be considered for any available position where I can be suitable.

I have broad Project Management experience with extensive Change Management expertise, and I have and excellent record as a reliable, productive and accountable Project Manager which you will see from my CV.

I am available for travelling and relocating.

I look forward to hearing from you soon and welcome the opportunity to be interviewed at your convenience.

Yours sincerely

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Writing to a HR office...

Quote Originally Posted by SunMoon View Post
    I am writing to a person who works in HR office for an important company. Could you please check my presentation e-mail?

Dear xxxx

I know you are looking for people with in-depth Project Management experience and being very interested in your company, XXX group, I would like to be considered for any available position where I may/might be suitable.

I have broad Project Management experience with extensive Change Management expertise, and I have an excellent record as a reliable, productive and accountable Project Manager, as you will see from my CV.

I am available for travelling and relocating.
    I am prepared to relocate and am willing to travel.

I look forward to hearing from you soon and would welcome the opportunity to be interviewed at your convenience.

Yours sincerely