Unregistered Guest

letter to editor

Hi next week i'm taking exam. Please could you correct me this letter.
    It's important.
    Bye bye

Contrada Carmine,22
    Ripatransone
    Ascoli Piceno 63038
    5th September 2008

The Editor,
    33 St. Michel Street
    London
    GD44000FX

Dear Editor,

In with reference to the letter published in August issue of The Bognor Post, I would like to express my point of view.

First of all, I absolutely agree with the opinion of Elaine Pichard because I spent my holiday in Bognor Regis and like her I would like to show my disgust for the appalling week while staying there.
    I was in this tourist resort about a weak and I can affirm that it is not that wonderful place advertised in every tourist magazines.
    To be honest ,I decided to go to this town because I read a fantastic article about Bognor but my holiday was not good as I hoped.
    In start with, the restaurant , where I was to have dinner, was unwelcoming, and need to be repairs ; the personnel was impolite and rude, the service was slow and although it is famous for its fresh desserts I found the cake bad and tasteless.
    To make matters worse, the prizes were unreasonably high respect to the service which I received.
    The hotel I stayed in boasted of being the best in town was dirty and need of redecoration too.
    Two days later I went to the seaside of the town and I was astonished seeing that the coast and beach was in poor condition.
    In conclusion I would like to give suggestion to authority of Bognor Regis.
    You should resolve many trouble you have because your town would be a fantastic place where people could relax.
    I hope you will publish my letter.

Thank you very much.

Yours faithfully,

Sara Crescenzi

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: letter to editor

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi next week i'm taking exam. Please could you correct me this letter.
    It's important.
    Bye bye

Contrada Carmine,22
    Ripatransone
    Ascoli Piceno 63038
    5th September 2008

The Editor,
    33 St. Michel Street
    London
    GD44000FX You should put the name of the publication on th line between "Editor" and the first line of the address: The Editor, Bognor Post, .....

Dear Editor,

In withWith reference to the letter published in the August issue of the Bognor Post, I would like to express my point of view.

First of all, I absolutely agree with the opinion of Elaine Pichard because I spent my holiday in Bognor Regis and, like her, I would like to show share my disgust for the appalling week while staying there omit.
    I was in this tourist resort about a week and I can affirm confirm that it is not that wonderful place advertised in every tourist magazines.every>>singular
    To be honest, I decided to go to this town because I read a fantastic article about Bognor but my holiday was not as good as I hoped.
    In To start with, the restaurant where I was to have dinner was unwelcoming, and need to be repairs ;needed updating. the personnel was The staff were impolite and rude, the service was slow, and although it is famous for its fresh desserts I found the cake bad and tasteless.
    To make matters worse, the prizes prices were unreasonably high with respect to the service which that I received.
    The hotel I stayed in boasted of being the best in town, but it was dirty and in need of redecoration too.
    Two days later I went to the seaside of the town beach and I was astonished seeing that the coast and beach was two subjects = plural verb in poor condition.
    In conclusion, I would like to give to make a suggestion to authority of Bognor Regis. Bognor Regis's town council. You should resolve many trouble you have these problems because your town would could be a fantastic place where people could relax.

I hope you will publish my letter.

Thank you very much.

Yours faithfully,

Sara Crescenzi
    It is not clear why or how the authorities can change the hotels or restaurants. That is a matter for the owenrs of the businesses.